Green Day Support

Relavar

Please see post #18 in this thread.

And a very nice post it is...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think all there suppor has been great and has helped a lot

The support rocks! They've proven that they are so much more than rock stars they're heroes too. I love charity work and I'm happy they do too. They care about the world around them which in my opinion makes them superpunk. Green Day are helping save the world! Rock on, GD, rock on! :P

And a very nice post it is...

Why thank you so much for noticing. :cool:

I think its great. They are doing what they think is right and we are not the ones to tell them whats good for them or not. They feel that they are helping the world, and they are really doing it. And in a positive, creative way. At this point, they dont need to worry too much on their new cd or whatnot, we all want some more gd, afterall, we are the fans. But I mean, this also gives us fans a good name. For being a part of a good cause and giving support.

The support rocks! They've proven that they are so much more than rock stars they're heroes too. I love charity work and I'm happy they do too. They care about the world around them which in my opinion makes them superpunk. Green Day are helping save the world! Rock on, GD, rock on! :P

I think its great. They are doing what they think is right and we are not the ones to tell them whats good for them or not. They feel that they are helping the world, and they are really doing it. And in a positive, creative way. At this point, they dont need to worry too much on their new cd or whatnot, we all want some more gd, afterall, we are the fans. But I mean, this also gives us fans a good name. For being a part of a good cause and giving support.

Agreed. It's great, everything what have done for good cause is great.

They've taken the celebrity power and are actually doing something great with it. Claps to them.

^ Very well said!

I think it's great what they're doing. I mean, they could do like most celebrities out there and just enjoy the fame and the money. Instead they're using their image and the fact that they're uber famous right now to actually do something about what's going on in the world. And i admire them even more for it. And i don't really care if their new album is a bit delayed because of this, cause even though i love GD this is far more important.

Archived