Green Day Support

Relavar

Ok what if there was a charity to kill little puppies. Would you donate to that?

Hellz yeah. Too many damn dogs walking around these days.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, then let me rephrase what I'm trying to say..

A good cause, is a good cause, is a good cause.

Better?

And just because it is a charity doesn't mean you HAVE to donate. It's a personal choice.

:D Ha ha yes much

Hellz yeah. Too many damn dogs walking around these days.

Murderer!!!!

Which way did he go! :ph34r:

He went North! *runs south*

He went North! *runs south*

Well then I should go after him *runs north and hits tree*

its really great but i agree that they have to focus more on their music

Guest 16PaperLanterns

I think it's a good idea. While I do want to hear some of their own music from them, I'm glad that they're doing this. It's very important that somebody gets the word out... I don't think enough people take it seriously. :/

I have a hell of a lot of respect for them because of it, but I'm dying for some new tunes

i think its all just a publicity stunt to get more record sales U2 have been doing it for years ,yes its for a good cause but on the other hand half the time it seems a publicity stunt.

I don't like that it's lots all of a sudden, and that it's right in the middle of when they're meant to be making a new album, and that they seem to be turning into U2. But other than that, very good.

yeah it's amazing how far they've come.

Hah. You said come.

And yeah its great they're using their power for the good.

I don't like that it's lots all of a sudden, and that it's right in the middle of when they're meant to be making a new album, and that they seem to be turning into U2. But other than that, very good.

dont worry the more time it takes the more money they waste they don't care obviously

I love how everyone says they should focus on their own music more. Just how do you know how much they are or aren't focusing on their music??

When people are very focused on their jobs, it doesn't mean they work on them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just because the members of GD have also taken part in other projects, it doesn't mean that they haven't been focused on their music.

It's ridiculous to make assumptions with no real information to base them on.

I was going to say the same thing. How do we know they aren't going to come out with something completely different and kick ass? How do we know they aren't working on it?

In my opinion, doing things like they are doing, are fantastic.

Musicians help causes, but i believe their music always comes first to them.

I have a hell of a lot of respect for them because of it, but I'm dying for some new tunes

Me either. It's great what the do, but at the certain time they are meant to make a new album.

Do you mean about all the charities, funds, etc? Ah, it's ok - it's great really; seems like they're maturing and all :lol:

But I kind of wish they would just focus on their own music instead.

Agree!

I think Green Day's involvement with charity in the past year has been great. Without it, I wouldn't know half the things going on in the world right now. It has really opened my eyes and I think its important that those in the public eye do things like this to get other people involved.

On the other hand...I do not want Green Day to turn into the new U2. I mean, I love U2 but I just hope that everything they do or say in the future isn't involved with charity. Maybe that sounds stupid to some people but for the moment, I think the band have done enough for charity in the public eye and maybe need to tone it down a little. I just hope that Billie Joe doesn't become Bono,haha. I will always love Green Day though regardless of the direction they take in their careers but that is my opinion anyway :)

I think that is it awesome that the band are using their status to try and do some good in the world, they are not just sitting 'round basking in their glory, good on 'em I say!

Well I think doing all this for charity is a great thing and I think them releasing songs and doing appearances and stuff for charity is also ckeeping a lot of the fans interested in them, which is also a good thing as its been so long since there has been any proper Green Day news... :D

^I agree.

I think they have to have these other life experiences so they can have new material for their next album. If they have no life they have nothing to write about. Besides they were on top of the world, i imagine as they came down, they may have felt a bit empty. Like they needed more. They know they can make a difference, so they are. GOOD FOR THEM!! I think its great.

Regarding the new album Billie said they were gonna take as long as possible.

dont worry the more time it takes the more money they waste they don't care obviously

look dumbass, they do care. Havn't you ever stoped and thought, wait a minute, it's not all about the fans. That it's not all about promoting themselves over and over again. There not selfish. They don't care? that is the dumbest ass statement ever, they care about the world, they try to make a difference with everything.

There not wasting money, there raising it for an amazing cause.

For once there showing that they don't just care about themselves.

Just because they don't have music out right now for you to listen to, doesn't mean they dont care, "obviously".

i think its all just a publicity stunt to get more record sales U2 have been doing it for years ,yes its for a good cause but on the other hand half the time it seems a publicity stunt.

are you just a retard.

publicity stunt, wow.

Yeah it's totally a publicity stunt kid, when there raising money for people who really need it.

Yeah, it's totally a publicity stunt.

i wanna agree with the most of u

it's great what they've done ...and i really believe in their idea :)

certainly, they should focus on their album but if they do what we now can see it means that they know better what to do

maybe their new album's almost done(we really don't know it)

I think its great that they are using their fame to promote something good more people need to jump on the band wagon.

Archived