Green Day On Worst Comeback Albums List

**nobodylikesyou**

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read these polls I can't believe how thick people are. (How can anyone look at George Bush and say there is nothing wrong with being Republican.....duh!) Warning was another fantastic album with great songs. When did it become hip not to like it? probably around the same time people were running out like sheep buying crap like Maria Carey, Emimem and RnB made up of nursery rhymes. I despair when I watch a music channel. If they are playing music from a real band I'll stay on the channel. The next song of course is always Beyonce (AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!), followed by Pussycat Dolls, followed by Nelly Furtardo and 30 rap records etc. It's no wonder people never get to hear real music! Why won't people admit that Warning is better than most other bands best albums. On a downside about Warning, I sometimes wonder if it had been a massive success Billie Joe may have gone solo, and with Warning he was testing the water. It may have been a blessing, and it led them to American Idiot.

Who cares.. I like the album and that's all that matters for me. :)

it's just stupid!

Warning is an great album!

i don't care what they say, we like it, and they can go fuck themselves!

:lol::thumbsup:

ok, i forgot to say that it's pissing me off, to have GREEN DAY at the same list as Kevin Federline!

i mean, he deserves to be there!

even though warning wasn't really a comeback album i kind of agree with them. it flopped. and it only has like 4 good songs on the whole album

so many n00bs getting pissed off lmfao

GET OVER IT

so what if they are on that list i bet they put some band i liked in there aswell i just laugh at them cause they go on ratings or sales not music quality

so many n00bs getting pissed off lmfao

GET OVER IT

so what if they are on that list i bet they put some band i liked in there aswell i just laugh at them cause they go on ratings or sales not music quality

Ah I agree with you Marc.

Theres no need to get pissy over it, we all know who ever did this thing was

an idiot so no need to get angry. Also as Marc said all they care about is sales and

ratings, not the music.

Balls to the list!

Warning is a great CD!!!!!

Maybe it's different a little but it's cool though

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i love Warning

and i really can't understand why they called it flop :ermm: bastards

i love Warning

and i really can't understand why they called it flop :ermm: bastards

BE COS NOBODY BOUGHT IT.

BE COS NOBODY BOUGHT IT.

if i listened to GD in Warning era i'd buy all albums in my city then... :(

if i listened to GD in Warning era i'd buy all albums in my city then... :(

That made very little sense.

And record sales work on the number of units a shop buys, rather than people who go in to shops and buy the album. So, even if you did buy all the copies of Warning in your city, it wouldn't alter the sales figures that much.

That made very little sense.

And record sales work on the number of units a shop buys, rather than people who go in to shops and buy the album. So, even if you did buy all the copies of Warning in your city, it wouldn't alter the sales figures that much.

i know ...

but i steel love this album

but comments to this article killed me

:bored:

I'm still not on your awesome list... :whistling: [/offtopic]

lol pwnd.

Archived