Matt Skiba Talks About Green Day

cam-greenday-fan

uh-oh :lol: :

I don't hear Alkaline Trio on American Idol.
another day, another "reason" for people to hate green day :rolleyes:

well at least they're not like All American Rejects who took their name from a GD song lolz

well at least they're not like All American Rejects who took their name from a GD song lolz

:lol: you are right

I liked them anyway - but they mentioned the Psychedelic Furs :wub:

why is that bad?

awesome. I love Alkaline Trio.

im in love with your ava cam-greenday-fan :wub:

um whos Matt Skiba...

Guest Phoebe.

Matt Skiba is god. Words dont explain what a legend this guy is. Fave band fo sho. Cute that he liked GD too :-)

I thought they got their name from Bikini Kill. Their album Reject All American came out a year before Nimrod did. I thought that's where Green Day took their song Reject from.

Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. :blink:

Bikini Kill own :cool: anyway, that's cool that Alk3 liked Green Day. But they dislike them now they're big? Shame

I thought they got their name from Bikini Kill. Their album Reject All American came out a year before Nimrod did. I thought that's where Green Day took their song Reject from.

Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. :blink:

Green Day didn't get their 'Reject' track from Bikini Kill. The reasons are too dull to repeat.

I dislike Alkaline Trio, but that guy is nice enough.

Guest Phoebe.

Everyone should have "From Here to Infirmary" album :D Buy/Download, you wont regret it. And if you like that try "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" (Y)

thanks for posting, and do what pheeebs said!!! OR ELSE.....

Alkaline Trio are such an amazing band. I was watching a documentary on demand about them the other day. Matt is such a cool guy.

I thought that wasnt true

Lmao

True. Very true.

By the way, I love your ava. :lol:

I only like a few song of Alkaline Trio but if they like Green Day they must have good opinion in music... (he..he..he...)

Archived