Green Day On American Idol

Fuzz

we don't get american idol here, thank god for that, but I saw GD on youtube and billie look so nice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see the performance some days ago

damnit, was excellent¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

i love them, they're like my old brothers :thumbsup:

Hi guys... just watched the American Idol performance of WCH for the first time today ... and yes aside from the fact it was great, I was very (personally, I don't know about others) happy to notice a few things...

No eye liner if I'm correct? Not that I had too much a problem with it in AI tours etc, but I just think it added a good ... 'musical' and 'band spirit' feel to it? Gave the performance more character, like in old school days.

Oh and Billie Joe playing the solo in the middle was great too, to be honest I was a bit sick of Jason stealing the show... show off your talent BJ!

Does anyone agree?? I just think it added a new, yet revisiting old themes once again, character to the whole thing...

Or perhaps they were just putting on that theme to correspond with the "working class" obvious theme - just for that performance - I hope it stays though

:)

Alex

^I though Billie was gonna go into some Van Halen after that face-melter

Some time ago I used to watch that again and again. This perfomance was amazing. :)

Yay, I saw it..

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical how they were avoiding to be American Idiots and they went on American Idol? I mean, I understand Working Class is meant to help the genocide in Dafur and the most publicity is the best but... thats I dunno..

Yay, I saw it..

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical how they were avoiding to be American Idiots and they went on American Idol? I mean, I understand Working Class is meant to help the genocide in Dafur and the most publicity is the best but... thats I dunno..

i think the hypocracy of it is cancelled out by the fact that they're trying to help darfut by getting the publicity

i think the hypocracy of it is cancelled out by the fact that they're trying to help darfut by getting the publicity

they fuck american idol with that performance

they put the music where all is so full of shit :thumbsup:

they rule

they fuck off that fucking show yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, that's probably one of the only reasons they did it.

they fuck american idol with that performance

they put the music where all is so full of shit :thumbsup:

they rule

they fuck off that fucking show yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, 'hehehhehhehe"

You're freaking me out.

Where are you on messanger. :huh:

Aint this old news now

Yep. I don't see why people are still talking about it.

Green Day was on American Idol, wow. :ermm:

Yep. I don't see why people are still talking about it.

Green Day was on American Idol, wow. :ermm:

Yeah, but my jaw is still dropped...

Archived