Do You Think About/listen To Green Day Every Day?

ardvark

Probably. But not consciously. I think I would have to at least think about them every day becasue of the myriad of posters in my room.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must listen to dookie EVERY day at work.

no not really

even though I have Green Day stuff all over my bedroom :lol:

Haha, same! Everyone else thinks about Green Day when they come in my room, but I'm used to it :P

I don't listen to or obsess over them every day . . . not anymore. Still my favorite band :thumbsup:

I think about them all the time. Don't really listen to them every day anymore. But they are always on my mind, sometimes subconsciously, sometimes consciously. :)

Well I think about them for most of the day. I always wonder how their doing in life and if their health is good. I listen to them off and on. I believe I think about then subconsciously alot because I have bunch of dreams with them in it...even if its just totally random like Tre or one of the guys crossing a street as some extra character thats just there

I don't think about them everyday.

I don't listen to them that much either.

:rolleyes:

I definately think of them everyday. I come on the fan club everyday that I can.

I wouldn say obsessed like its a bad thing...if you like someone or something ..and it is beneficial to you in many positive ways...then why would I stop listening and thinking of and to put it quite simple...I love Green Day...so yes I think of them everyday,and everynight.

I would be the Best to know if that is a good thing for me to continue doing ...after all look at all they continue to do ...Its hard to keep up with Everything that they do as it is...Why refer as obsessed ...I have been taken away is all by the wonderful Billie Joe, Mike and Tre...of the Best band on the planet...Green Day!!

xoxoxoTLove :wub:

Absolutely I think of them every day. Most especially I think of the beautiful Billie Joe day and night. If I'm lucky, I'll even have a nice dream as well, but I'm still waithing. I check this website at least once a day, as well as the Idiot club. I'm getting anxious for the release of their new CD so I can hear new music, and also to see new pictures. I do believe I've viewed every picture there has been on Billie at least. Anyway, time for bed.

Sweet Green Day Dreams. :wub: :kiss: :wub: :kiss:

I don't listen to them every day, but i guess i think about them almost every day. I have to big posters of them in my room, so it's hard to avoid

I listen to green day every day and I think about Billie all day long. You can pretty much say I'm a teenie. lmao

I don't think I've even listened to them this month, outside of working Class Hero. They do pop in my head at some point when I'm on here, but not outside of that.

no, never actually. i dont even have one of their songs on my computer anymore.

but since i'm still living inside a green day forum,

i might as well say i was still a bigger fan than you are.

I think about Billie Joe in bed every night.

That makes two of us. :lol::thumbsup:

Too Much.

And I listen to them pretty much everyday, I didn't so much before I got my mp3 player though.

I always think about Green Day, even if I don't listen to them every day, they're always in my head.

I always think about Green Day, even if I don't listen to them every day, they're always in my head.

No wonder you find it so hard to concentrate

No wonder you find it so hard to concentrate

:D Very good :P

Archived