Green Day Video Actors Unite In Other Roles

MusicalDeviant

I just realized that one of the women in that movie "Thirteen" with Even Rachel Wood was the mom from the Jesus of Suburbia video......

two women in the same movie starred in seperate (but consecutive) green day videos. And the women in the JOS video worked with the kid who played JOS, who was in "The Chumscrubber" with Jamie bell, who was in WMUWSE with Even Rachel wood.

its all a fucking cycle.....so bizzare.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just realized that one of the women in that movie "Thirteen" with Even Rachel Wood was the mom from the Jesus of Suburbia video......

two women in the same movie starred in seperate (but consecutive) green day videos. And the women in the JOS video worked with the kid who played JOS, who was in "The Chumscrubber" with Jamie bell, who was in WMUWSE with Even Rachel wood.

its all a fucking cycle.....so bizzare.

interesting...i wonder why this coincidences happen :woot:

Because Green Day has that sort of effect on society....that's why

Green Day is the cycle of life apparently.

Because Green Day has that sort of effect on society....that's why

Green Day is the cycle of life apparently.

yeah :cool:;)

this reminds me of one of those myspace bulletins with all those creepy coincidences and facts relating to 9/11, you know?

except this is with actors and it's not nearly as creepy :happy:

Because the roles were similar, the woman that plays Jesus mom has a very similar role in thirteen(irresponsible single mother)...and Jesus girlfriend also appears on another film called bully playing a very similar role. They all have this "Californian dysfunctional working class family" vibe.

Because the roles were similar, the woman that plays Jesus mom has a very similar role in thirteen(irresponsible single mother)...and Jesus girlfriend also appears on another film called bully playing a very similar role. They all have this "Californian dysfunctional working class family" vibe.

true....very true.

But alot of people have the same vibes. makes you wonder why these particular actors get cast with one another repeatedly though (Like JOS and Whatsername in both the JOS video and in "Thumbsucker").

Lol these cycles are bizarre :lol:

totally bizzare....way too coincidental.....maybe green day is more powerful than we think

totally bizzare....way too coincidental.....maybe green day is more powerful than we think

yea maybe they have more power than we believe :cool:

Archived