Green Day in Simpsons Movie - confirmed

justcause

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it just me that thinks it's a bit silly to go and see the movie just for Green Day's (probably) small part, when you don't like/have no interest in the simpsons?

is it just me that thinks it's a bit silly to go and see the movie just for Green Day's (probably) small part, when you don't like/have no interest in the simpsons?

well, i have never seen the simpsons because i've never had any interest, but i've heard they're "WAY COOL!!!", so, why don't go to see it just for Green Day? it will be the first time i watch the simpsons :)

Yay!

I love The Simpsons and Green Day. The best of both worlds!!!!Joy!!I hope GD lend their voices to themselves because they would bw funny even with a strict script, you can't stop naturally funny people from being funny unless it's a drama. Dream of Dreams!This is so punkalicious!My new favorite word, so thank you to the person who made it up!!

Well it says in the article that Green Day recorded something.

:lol: they're gonna get duffed up by yellow people.

i cant wait to see the movie

i wonder what movie they will play...

im sure the song will be in the soundtrack of the ''simpsons movie''

is not so silly, in fact tilten appears the band u can laugh with the simpsons :lol:

Yay!

I love The Simpsons and Green Day. The best of both worlds!!!!Joy!!I hope GD lend their voices to themselves because they would bw funny even with a strict script, you can't stop naturally funny people from being funny unless it's a drama. Dream of Dreams!This is so punkalicious!My new favorite word, so thank you to the person who made it up!!

if they don't, they at least will try to find voices that sound the most similar to the original :)

Awesome! I can't wait for the movie to come out. The Simpsons are one of my favorite shows! :lol:

if they don't, they at least will try to find voices that sound the most similar to the original :)

It'll be their voices.

Guest GREENimroDAY

I never been into The Simpsons...so I doubt I will pay 8 bucks just to see a Green Day cartooned. Rent it? doubt it...I'll wait until You Tube gets it. Unless a friend buys it or offers to take me. But I'm happy for the ones who like Simpsons and Green Day.

dont think i will see this movie to see them.....haha.

Dude thats cool. I just remembered my band teacher, Mrs. Brenzikofer is related to Matt Groening. She collects everything about the Simpsons. Its so cool, I think they are like 2nd cousins...I dont remember..I just thought that was cool.

tht is cool

Archived