Green Day in Simpsons Movie - confirmed

justcause

This is a fun piece - Matt Groening confirms Green Day are in the movie, and there's some stuff about what they're doing in it, although they don't give too much away, naturally enough! However, Moe is apparently hurling abuse at them as they play - not at Moe's Tavern, it's outdoors.

Anyway, here's the link -

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1559169/story.jhtml

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fun piece - Matt Groening confirms Green Day are in the movie, and there's some stuff about what they're doing in it, although they don't give too much away, naturally enough! However, Moe is apparently hurling abuse at them as they play - not at Moe's Tavern, it's outdoors.

Dude thats cool. I just remembered my band teacher, Mrs. Brenzikofer is related to Matt Groening. She collects everything about the Simpsons. Its so cool, I think they are like 2nd cousins...I dont remember..I just thought that was cool.

cool

thanks for that Angeline

Welcome! So Green Day have recorded a song with John Lennon, and now they're in a movie with Homer - how fucking surreal! Mmmm ... punkilicious! :D

Welcome! So Green Day have recorded a song with John Lennon, and now they're in a movie with Homer - how fucking surreal! Mmmm ... punkilicious! :D

Punkilicious?I like!!Like a cooler version of Fergilicious..

Thanks for the link :)

:woot: cool!!

thanks for the link :)

i thought it was already offcialy confermed?

I told you that 30% was GD!

HA! HAHA!

thanks Angeline

Thanks for posting that Angeline! :) Moe yells out obnoxious stuff to them? i don't believe it! :lol:

Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

Thanks for posting that Angeline! :) Moe yells out obnoxious stuff to them? i don't believe it! :lol:

Moe's obnoxious to most people, and he has little respect for musicians, as I recall. Would Homer be a GD fan? I dunno - on the one hand, he's always 'stick it to the man!', and there's his relationship with Daddy Bush, but on the other hand, he can be pretty right-wing in his views. Walking Contradiction, I guess - or maybe Burping Contradiction is more accurate, lol!

that's cool...and i think the movie will be great)) :lol:

Mmmm ... punkilicious! :D

haha... :woot::)

Walking Contradiction, I guess - or maybe Burping Contradiction is more accurate, lol!

Doh! IPB Image

Hmmm, wonder if they'll go to the movie premiere? :)

Sounds excellent - can't wait to see it! :D

Archived