Has Green Day Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

MrGreenDayUK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make it sound a lot worse than it looks :huh::lol:

Your Mum sounds amusing :happy:

I'm not trying to make it sound worse but that's what my mom has been nagging me and bringing up about every chance she gets. She still can't belive that I would like that kinda thing, i don't really like that in perticular but the concert rocked. :P

I wrote lyrics all over my walls. I had to paint over them

Once I wrote Slayer lyrics on my walls. I think it's covered with one of my many posters now.

Well, my little sister was 5 and in Pre-school. I had American Idiot playing, and she started singing, dancing and playing air-guitar. The next day she decided to teach all her little Pre-school friends. (Only The First Line!) and the teacher saw this, called mum, who got up me when I got home. It was pretty funny though.

Play Longview so her preschool friends know what happens when masturbation isn't fun anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

i was playing Blood, sex, and booze one time and i didn't relize my 4 year old cousin was in the room...she went to sunday school and started singing it! oh that was a plesent ride home....

Not unless you count playing it too loud- but then I do that with lots of things.

Sophie

~Oohie~

Archived