Has Green Day Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

MrGreenDayUK

I was in college, and the damned RA told me I had to turn it down, So I turned it way up, and I also opened my dorm door, he was really pissed but I played the entire Kerplunk! cd before he stopped me.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today at school.Well today is the national homosexual's day and one of my friends( who knows I would kill if anyone says something bad about green day) and he says''i almost forgot to tell you to be proud of your gay billie joe he has an anniversary today on the gays day! and then I started really bad language he did the same and then we started a fight and we don't talk to each other, but bettere he knows i love billie he should say anything like that :verymad:

today at school.Well today is the national homosexual's day and one of my friends( who knows I would kill if anyone says something bad about green day) and he says''i almost forgot to tell you to be proud of your gay billie joe he has an anniversary today on the gays day! and then I started really bad language he did the same and then we started a fight and we don't talk to each other, but bettere he knows i love billie he should say anything like that :verymad:

Here is that very conversation

You: Hey

Him: Today is nation homosexual day, you should be proud of your billie joe

You:**** you

Him: well *** ***** ****

You: Your a pansy ***** so go **** yourself.

Him: Green Day is GH3Y!

You: Well **** your *** you ******* *****, thats what I think about you. you little ****sucker! I won't take this bull**** from you!!

it has with my parents...at least my mom any way....like i suffer from panic attacks and i've been haveing them since the begininng of this year...but she hasn't notice me being a fan until this year (& i don't see how she could be that oblivious for 12 fucking years!) so this is her conclution "Oh well..you didn't start listenig to Green Day till this year and that's when your panic attacks started so Green Day must be causing them"...no joke...she actually thinks that.

Oh and i died my hair black and got it cut short cuz i've always wanted it that way since i was like 10...and i finanly could do it and my mom yanks me by the hair and goes " You better not be trying to look that guy from Green Day that masturbates on stage!"...i wasn't even trying to look like Green day....

Let's not forget the time at fat camp where there was sing alongs and "Longview" was one of them...i didn't realize i would have to censor it...hee hee...that was interesting :shifty:

i have almost similar situation... i wannna make a tatoo and and my hears more dark....and to wear what i want....but my mother alll my life wants me to look like a doll :pinch::pinch: :ph34r: and now she thinks that i'm rebel... :unsure::ermm:

c'mon, everyone's emo. Emo doesnt care what you listen to. Emo is just a state of mind. Emo these days just = being a teenager. :/

yer i got called emo for listening to Motley Crue i mean wtf

oh and any crue fans Motley Crue is now officially emo according to this kid at my school

i get in trouble for playing slipknot :mellow: i mean whats wrong with lyrics "fuck it all fuck this world fuck everything you stand for don't belong don't give a shit don't ever judge me"

i don't see a single thing wrong there

yer i got called emo for listening to Motley Crue i mean wtf

oh and any crue fans Motley Crue is now officially emo according to this kid at my school

i get in trouble for playing slipknot :mellow: i mean whats wrong with lyrics "fuck it all fuck this world fuck everything you stand for don't belong don't give a shit don't ever judge me"

i don't see a single thing wrong there

lol @ Marc.

my mom heard billie say FUCK once during too much too soon, and i got yelled at. wooooooo :lol:

Wow... what's wrong with fuck? I don't get the people who can't handle bad language!

Anyways. I've never gotten into trouble for listening to them, but sometimes for hanging around here in class :P

To the poster who was talking about Travis Online...

I joined the messageboard, told them they suck and to listen to Green Day. Who gives a shit if they don't like it? Post on the thread Green Day

Plus, to the person who asked which site I got banned from, I think it was all Piczo sites...

oh... yes, they had!

i had a big trouble with my friend because of Green Day!

he calls them 'gays' :mad: and i wanted kill him!!!! now we are not friends... :sleep:

Nah. Some fights in class. With some guys that says that Billie Joe is ugly.

but sometimes for hanging around here in class :P

Come on. I don't even do that.

the same story! :mad:

I don't get their problem he's not ugly.

They like ugly guys! Like Cristiano Ronaldo. Ew.

Come on. I don't even do that.

I don't get their problem he's not ugly.

They like ugly guys! Like Cristiano Ronaldo. Ew.

yeah... it's really ew...

i hope, you don't like ugly guys! :)

yeah... it's really ew...

i hope, you don't like ugly guys! :)

They're ugly as hell.

Don't worry about me, I have good taste. :happy:

Once I was driving with JOS blasting really loud and not paying attention to where I was going, and I almost hit a car at a round about. :/

Oh! once in Chemistry i was watching BIAB "Hitchin a Ride" on the computer and i didn't relize the teacher was watching over my shoulder...i had to spend the next 45 minutes talking myself out of a detention by convincing him that masturbation was a form of free form art! :D

Once i let my 8 year old cousin listen to Green Day and she wouldn't stop singing "Dickhead, Fuckface, Cocksmokeing, motherfucking asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, hope you die HEY!" and she goes and says it infront of like 5 adults...and i got grounded for like ever

My mom says apperently Green Day has turned me libral...i was libral before AI came out....so she says i'm grounded until I turn Republican.....oh well...guess i'll have to lie...lol

no with my religion and my mythology teacher

yes with every other teacher and family memeber

:)

Never really introuble. I just hate it when people say "Green Day is gay." Not because they said bad about Green Day, (I don't see a need to argue about tastes because it's rather pointless) but because they said gay. I hate it when people say gay, because it sounds like they're basically say gay people suck, when they really don't. I don't have anything wrong with gay people, so I hate when people say gay. I might have gotten told to stop talking when having the whole 'gay' argument, but other than that, there really isn't any times I've gotten into trouble.

Nah. Some fights in class. With some guys that says that Billie Joe is ugly.

Why would you fight someone cos they think he's ugly?!

I bring Green Day CD's to listen to in work and a few people have complained to my mum (who's my boss) that they bring young children in and hear bad language coming from the stereo.

Archived