Has Green Day Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

MrGreenDayUK

i have arguements in the travisonline messageboard since i posti like green day

basically, they always say this music is shit and i try to shut up them

and then i was banned

in fact we have fights about green day,i always say green day is good music and they always shay green day is shit

and then they try to shut me up and i cant post along about green day because always someone says''green day suxs, and now shut up''

so i have troubles in that forum, they always say green day is shit

and i always try to silent them, but they always beat green day

and i beat coldplay and they fight more

that use to happen to me all the time like on the aol message boards and when someone would say something like o billie joe is such a fucking gay ass poser sellout faget, i no i shouldn't get all worked up but i do and i usually swear my head off at them and get banned.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my momwas not two happy about the fact that billie joes nickname was two doller bill :lol:

Why? What's wrong with that?

Oh man, for the longest time I kept reading the thread as "Has Green Day Ever Gotten Into Trouble?" :lol: And I was like, "Uh, yes. They wouldn't be Green Day otherwise." :D

Green Day hasn't really gotten me into trouble...when I first started to listen to them my parents were a little worried, about bad words and shit, but I didn't care. But when my life was getting rough, my parents blamed the music I listened to. Like listening to Green Day would suddenly make my life turn to poo! :rolleyes:

well when i saw them live on the AI tour I didnt really want my mom to come but she wanted to see why i like them so much so she came and wans't exactly thrilled to watch a 33 year old man stick his hand down his pants, rub his balls and yell SOMEBOY FUCK ME on the top of his lungs. I remember over hearing her going " what have I let my little boy get into?" it was really funny

well when i saw them live on the AI tour I didnt really want my mom to come but she wanted to see why i like them so much so she came and wans't exactly thrilled to watch a 33 year old man stick his hand down his pants, rub his balls and yell SOMEBOY FUCK ME on the top of his lungs. I remember over hearing her going " what have I let my little boy get into?" it was really funny

You make it sound a lot worse than it looks :huh::lol:

Your Mum sounds amusing :happy:

The biggest mistake I made was being so ABSORBED when I first got into them.

I still have people that are like 'are you still obsessed with Green Day?' to which I am extremely annoyed and respond with telling them how behind they are.

Oh God, same here.

Green Day has never gotten me in trouble before.. and I don't see why their music would to be honest.

i don't think so... except i once got yelled at for wearing kerplunk shirt to school because the girl is holding a gun.... i still wear it all the time and nobody else cares.... only been yelled at fo rit that one time :/

a bunch of arguements that "Green Day is so fucking gay." and "No they're not, but you are....(blah blah blah)." it's funny how people will use every little thing to use it against you. :P totally ridiculous. like someone mentioned that they wouldn't let them use their hat becuase it said "nimrod." but there are shirts that say "bitch" and they don't get in trouble.

i know it's out of the point but this chick at school said she didn't like Green Day at all and i saw her wearing a Green Day shirt. she can't hid it. she knows she loves them :)

i have dedicated Green Day lyrics to a bunch of people but either they don't care or they haven't noticed yet. oh well

i don't think so... except i once got yelled at for wearing kerplunk shirt to school because the girl is holding a gun.... i still wear it all the time and nobody else cares.... only been yelled at fo rit that one time :/

Yeah . . . I always wear that. Surprisingly, the teacher's never yell at me . . . the students do! :lol: They make fun of our school's shitty policy of 'no violent / obscene tshirts and appropriate clothing rule' because none of the teachers even care about it. The kids'll all point at my shirt and be like "It's a gun! She's holding a gun on the shirt!" but yeah, it's usually all sarcasm because we know how "ghetto" our school is!

it has with my parents...at least my mom any way....like i suffer from panic attacks and i've been haveing them since the begininng of this year...but she hasn't notice me being a fan until this year (& i don't see how she could be that oblivious for 12 fucking years!) so this is her conclution "Oh well..you didn't start listenig to Green Day till this year and that's when your panic attacks started so Green Day must be causing them"...no joke...she actually thinks that.

Oh and i died my hair black and got it cut short cuz i've always wanted it that way since i was like 10...and i finanly could do it and my mom yanks me by the hair and goes " You better not be trying to look that guy from Green Day that masturbates on stage!"...i wasn't even trying to look like Green day....

Let's not forget the time at fat camp where there was sing alongs and "Longview" was one of them...i didn't realize i would have to censor it...hee hee...that was interesting :shifty:

Once for being on this forum at school and four times for writing lyrics in black nail polish on the bathroom stalls. Twas a long process but it looked damn good :thumbsup:

not me but my cousins. My grandma found their AI cd booklet and read the lyrics and she got really mad because of the bad words so she took it and the case. But later she realized she didnt take the cd. She is a little special. And my cousins dont really like im that much, im the one with all the shit in my room :D but she doesnt say jake shit to me because my dad will kick her ass

my mom heard billie say FUCK once during too much too soon, and i got yelled at. wooooooo :lol:

Actually, yes. My dad was ranting about how anti-social I was and one of his quotes was "All you do is sit around in your room and listen to Dookie all day!"

It was kinda funny.

trouble? no

oh wait...Holiday did have those nasty subliminal messages to eat mustard :rolleyes:

:lol:

I've never gotten in trouble because of them.

Archived