Has Green Day Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

MrGreenDayUK

no..not really..my grandma used to get irritated cuz i was buying their albums. one day she's like "how many albums do they have?" and i said "9", then she said "its a good thing i don't have 20 of you"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trouble? no

oh wait...Holiday did have those nasty subliminal messages to eat mustard :rolleyes:

I hate forum sites that don't want you to use profanity. People who are fucking offended by profanity should have their fucking throats slit.

And no.

But once I did getting in trouble for writing Slipknot lyrics on my stuff at school. "I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound..."

Well, it wasn't Green Day's fault, but I did nearly get kicked out of school once for writing the lyrics to "Having a Blast" on one of my school assignments ("explosives duct taped to my spine, nothing's gonna change my mind"). They took it as being a suicide bombing threat. :lol:

School staff are such cunttards.

We had this thread before :/ Probably too long ago.

Oh well. Yes, only for singing it too loud in class, i thought i was whispering and I should be concentrating. Otherwise, not entierly "trouble"

I have gotten in troubles one day I dedicated Playtipus I hate you to a teacher and I wrote the lyrics with her name then she saw the notebook and told me why do write these thinga about me??? then she called my mom to tell her about that I really hate that woman :down:

Moral of the story: Keep that shit on MySpace

I haven't gotten into real trouble...i've just been arguing a bit with people who say they are shit and stuff :dry::happy:

I have gotten in troubles one day I dedicated Playtipus I hate you to a teacher and I wrote the lyrics with her name then she saw the notebook and told me why do write these thinga about me??? then she called my mom to tell her about that I really hate that woman :down:

haha, in eighth grade, this seventh grader was like "how can you guys even understand that song, it's way too fast!" so my friend wrote out the lyrics for her in their entirety during theology :rolleyes:

i've never really gotten into any trouble other than " shut up! green day sucks!" :/

I don't understand how Green Day could be getting anyone in trouble and people that say its crap are the people who have listened to WMUWSE and BOBD once and said "oh its emo" or the other kinda of person who's listened to them and said they are emo cuz they "sold out". I always fight with my brother cuz he liked Green Day up untill Warning then he said they "sold out and that they suck"

HAHA! When are they not getting me in trouble?!?

Oh let me count the ways....

Once i got broed & ditched class and wrote all the lyrics from Warning and AI on the bathroom stalls because no one in my school besides me likes Green Day so i thought i'd expose them to some real music. I got a 4 hour saturday school....i probably deserved that one tho...

my band wanted to practice during choir so we went into this little practacing room and played Platypus & Having a Blast and the Teacher comes in right at the "Dickhead, fuck face...." part...otherwise we would have gotten away with it.

The live versions of Hitchin a Ride have gotten me in trouble multiple of times....my mom walked in when Billie Joe was masturbateing...that was fun explaining it to her...another time my friend wanted to see it so i showed her and she went blabbing it to the principle...

My teacher are all "Anti-anything that has a bass line" i wore my Green Day shirt to school & it says "Kiss me I'm punk" and she gave me a detention because she thought i was trying to suduce boys....

Oh and my personal favorite: me and my friend just got the Nimrod cd ( i had it before but my mom threw it away so we had to re buy it) but yeah...we were bored and Bible Study was going on at our church (we decided to ditch that night) so we go speeding around the church blaring Platypus (I Hate You)...it was freaking hillarious and when it got to "Dick head fuck face..." we turned it up all the way up...it was awesome!! The the youth pastor came out and we drove off....but he saw us and phoned our parents...oh well...it was fun while it lasted!

i have more...maybe i'll post it later

HAHA! When are they not getting me in trouble?!?

My teacher are all "Anti-anything that has a bass line" i wore my Green Day shirt to school & it says "Kiss me I'm punk" and she gave me a detention because she thought i was trying to suduce boys....

hahaha :lol: that's hilarious :lol::woot:

I damn near had to stop listening to them cuz

my dad thought they were making me rebel :/

My parents said I listened too much Green Day. and that they are sick of hearing it. They think the music Green Day makes are noise. :dry:

lol!

This weekend I have to stay in a room with a Green Day HATER. I mean she like throws up when they are even mentioned.

so ill come next week and tell u if anything happened.

mainly i just got in arguments and get called emo and lesbian and shit like that. idc.

Well, not listening to there music personaly (except for a few times in computer class) but I'm just goning to say my first ride in the back of a police car I was were a green day shirt :shifty: and a few influences from some lyrics.

Green Day got my mate into trouble: Basically, me and him were both on greenday.com listening to the videos, and our music teacher Miss Suter (extreme Green Day hater) comes in and says "Whats that racket?" and my mate turned to her and said "its the racket that makes more in a week than you do in a year!" :P She went off in a huff and FUNILLY ENOUGH, the site was filtered on the pcs. And she moaned at him for link a month about it. :lol:

That racket makes more in a day than normal teachers make in a year :D

That means I'm not emo, I haven't hit 11 yet.

good, it's stupid to label yourself anyway.

my mother has protested at the use of 'jesus' as a character in their songs. she used to ask me if I was just pronouncing it wrong, that it was really 'hey-seuss'.

ridiculous.

The biggest mistake I made was being so ABSORBED when I first got into them.

I still have people that are like 'are you still obsessed with Green Day?' to which I am extremely annoyed and respond with telling them how behind they are.

Nothing happened because of them...

I dont know why they would. I mean you can discuss likey or not likey.. but thats'just taste and you gotta accept that from eachother.

And if you get trouble because you are wanting to live like them.. behave like they do... thats just foolish. Live your own life. Dont be a wannabe. :)

they havent gotten me into trouble.

they havent gotten me into trouble

haahah twins we have here!!

Nah I don't think they've gottne me into trouble, yet.

Archived