Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadedghiacand

'An Inconvenient Truth' movie - Anyone been to Al Gore's Slideshow?

An Inconvenient Truth  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jadedghiacand

has anybody seen 'An Inconvenient Truth'? Its a movie made by Al Gore about global warming and it really cuts through the crap and gets to the point that we're screwed. Al Gore researched and found the truth and put it on a dvd. Its really hard hitting.

I went to 3 of Al Gore's slideshow presentations.

1. London, U.K

2. Trenton, NJ

3. Johannesburg, South Africa

i went to all those because he kept on adding more about the problem with newer information. Any1 else go to a lecture?

This is a poll aswell so, do vote!

FilmAdaptation

Seen the movie, never been to a lecture, haven't made any significant changes, but I suppose I will.

jadedghiacand

I havnt made any Significant changes but, yes, i do do a little thing every now and then.

Greenforaday101

yeah I saw it.

xbeautifulxdisasterx

Well, my mum wanted it so i brought it for her.

I'll probably watch it with her soon

cndz

i saw the movie and it brings out some important facts that most of us didnt care about before - but after watching the movie you'll surely realize how screwed we are :/ i havent made any big changes in my lifestyle yet, but i will soon

e-dur

I already changed almost everything, before I saw the movie. It's not like all those scientific reports haven't been available before. :whistling: But, all I can say, it's the best simplified summary of all aspects of the climate change, that I have seen so far. If you didn't see the movie yet, you definately should. Really well done! Respect! :thumbsup:

fev5

I have seen half the moive in a humanities lesson. We are studying global warming for our exam and the teacher thought it would be good to show us. My class have asked to see the end aswell so i my see the rest of it sometime.

xxx Sarah xxx

"I'm the former next president of the usa". That was great. It didn't tell me a shitload of stuff that I didn't already know, But it was interesting and compelling

Slappypunk

i want to see it, it looks good

jadedghiacand

On the SA and NJ lectures, Al Gore mentioned NRDC but no GD. :/ He was partly using his lectures to display what would have happend if you had voted for him and not bush.