Green Day played at Gilman in '03?

Minna

:lol: Yeah and AL Gore invented the internet..... :lol:

Um I was being serious...look it up. He's from Huntsville, Alabama.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um I was being serious...look it up. He's from Huntsville, Alabama.

Dont get mad hon, i was just joking around. I knew you were serious.

And netty, I would buy that video, if I knew Green Days set was gonna be on there. Do you know?

I think they only played a few songs, not really a full set but I doubt Greg would put it on there if their part wasnt shown. wouldnt have thought so any way. think you can contact him through that site so why not ask him?

go on the photos page, picture number 34!

I know they at least played Only of You, because you can see it on that clip. And Only of You was always a live favorite as we know.

I did not know that, but I don't hold much store in Wikipedia, either... Unless you're looking for an article on something more "important..."

I dunno. I'll say I half-believe it. Though I don't really really care. That was about four years ago, so...

I watched most of one of the other previews but was too busy trying to work out which of the video tapes I have than taking notice of that preview.

I`m hoping to get my hands on a tape of a show the frustrators did. got my fingers crossed that one is found by my contact any way. :D

I need to order those influents dvds as well. I cant get the videos to play properly. :pinch:

I don't really think that Green day played at Giman Street; In a books called "nobody lies you" it is said that Mike played recently (maybe 2003 ) there but with his other band: the frustrators

watch the preview on Gregs site. they played alright! aint nowhere else but gilman that was shot! :D

and yes, the frussy`s played there as well.

I need to sort my paypal account out so that I can order them. stuff going over drawn. :P

Guest stjimmyflake

this is the setlist for green day

01. Only of You

02. One of My Lies

03. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield

04. Longview

05. She

06. Christie Road

this must be the first tome wiki is true i thought wiki was realiable as a second hand comdom

wiki is as reliable as the people who put things on there. which, at times, is as reliable as people who post info on forums. :wink:

well they played there in 2001, not '03. and no i hadn't heard about it. can't say i really sit around all day looking at old possible show dates.

mm yer i remember this. i didnt know that pic of billie was from there though.. i remember someone said that was of him playing for pennywise or some shit,haha. weird.

I have no clue about this.

I think anyone can post info on there - someone might have made it up.

omg andres you just found out green day played there in 2003 this is old news to me these vids have been floating around the net for a while now im suprised you didnt know about this. so are ya going to put this in the "did ya know" or "random facts" pages.

anyway i saw all those vids on youtube

YYAYYY. Nevermind. I hadn't read the last page before I posted.... :lol::lol::lol:

I think they only played a few songs, not really a full set but I doubt Greg would put it on there if their part wasnt shown. wouldnt have thought so any way. think you can contact him through that site so why not ask him?

go on the photos page, picture number 34!

The photo page of the above site? Or somewhere here? I will ask him. Then I will buy it :)

I meant the photos on that site. theres one or two of Billie playing somebodies bass guitar. plus theres a couple with the big man himself. and of course lots of the other guys. :D

if you watch the preview, you`ll see that part of green days performance is on there at least. somebody did post a list of the songs they played. I should imagine all they did is included on the disc. got mine on order any way and Greg has confirmed he will get onto it.

watch the preview on Gregs site. they played alright! aint nowhere else but gilman that was shot! :D

and yes, the frussy`s played there as well.

I need to sort my paypal account out so that I can order them. stuff going over drawn. :P

sorry I didn't see the post. that's great that they played there! But is there the full show somewhere?

Archived