Green Day in a Book.

Mechanical Man

Sooo, I know someone reading this book called Nature Girl by Carl Hiassen and I guess this character in the book is dating a girl much younger than him, and there's a scene in it where the girl is like "Wait, we can't go out to dinner tonight, we're going to the Green Day concert remember?" and the guy is like "Who's Green Day, I don't know there music." I don't know, I guess it's just a little funny. I'll try and get the scan.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll move this to general for discussion.

Not really news, as much as stuff for the didja know.

cool. i was reading this book and one of the sentences was something like "he could sing everything from the beatles to green day"

cool. i was reading this book and one of the sentences was something like "he could sing everything from the beatles to green day"

awesome:) :)

point being..?

He was just sharing something with us. There doesn't have to be a point.

uh yer there does.

I didn't mean anything by it. I was just saying....

in a book i read, called american beauty, in the a-list series, they said there was boulevard of broken dreams playing in the backgroud at a party. nothing big, but yeah.

Guest 16PaperLanterns

They're also in one of those Love books... where the girl's name is Love? I forget the title.

The aunt is in the hospital, and Love hears something (they're talking over the phone) and says "is that a doctor?" then aunt says "yeah, Dr. Green Day. I switched to MTV."

not that exciting either.

dude.... it's only a book!!!!!!!!!

if this character don't know "who" is Green Day... it's all right......................

Archived