Green Day poster in My Scene movie

Fuzz

I'd never heard of My Scene till today, when i got an email from someone saying they saw a GD poster in one of the My Scene DVD's. Apparently it's some line of dolls. Anyways, here's something to ruin your day.

IPB Image

The person who emailed it me said

hey.

there is a green day comercial in the myscene movie =D.

i have the dvd, so i took a picture of it. so you guys can see it.

Even though it's just a poster, i feel like i need to go take a shower now.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Ew.

One of the whores on days of our lives as a Green Day poster in her room. :(

That has anoid me for a while, but now I want the same poster.

Who in their right mind would email a Green Day site and admit to owning a movie of this crap?

That's something that I might would have done.

well of course they didn't. that doesn't mean it's not fucking horrible. :(

It's ok, Andres, i'm here for you.

*comforting hug*

Well, it's mainly little girls who are into that stuff. It's not like they'll notice it or anything...it's kinda funny though, i wonder how old that person must of been who emailed you. :lol:

I don't have this particular movie, but my kids have a couple My Scene movies and dolls - they are a 'cooler' version of Barbie made to rival Bratz dolls, I think. If I noticed a GD poster in the background, I prob would've posted it, too.

Just curious, but do they have to give permission to let them use their logo?

Well, it's mainly little girls who are into that stuff. It's not like they'll notice it or anything...it's kinda funny though, i wonder how old that person must of been who emailed you. :lol:

if they were any older than 8, they should be embarrassed.

if they were any older than 8, they should be embarrassed.

Well, i have a feeling she could be around 12...i don't know, i see more older girls interested in that crap now, then they were before.

I don't have this particular movie, but my kids have a couple My Scene movies and dolls - they are a 'cooler' version of Barbie made to rival Bratz dolls, I think. If I noticed a GD poster in the background, I prob would've posted it, too.

Just curious, but do they have to give permission to let them use their logo?

I don't know, but it's really blurred out. I mean you can't really make out "Green Day" so if they do, i guess it's possible they might get away with it...I don't know much about this.

^ Haha it does too!

If you didn't know that it was suposed to be the American Idiot poster you wouldn't know it..it's blurred out pretty good.

Man A Green Day poster in a Barbie movie...oh my. :blink:

Archived