Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindsey

Anti-Flag

This thread is old. :lol: I'm seeing them in a pretty small venue in November, got tickets last night. :)

I saw them on Saturday. They put on a great show. I shook hands with Chris #2 and hugged Justin. :happy:

Digging out this old thread because the new album "American Fall" dropped today. I just listened to it twice and I flat out love it.

I wish they would do a proper European tour. 

• Like 1

On 3.11.2017 at 2:57 PM, Beathe. said:

I wish they would do a proper European tour. 

They were announced for the Nova Rock festival in Austria in June, so let's hope for some more European dates :)

37 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

They were announced for the Nova Rock festival in Austria in June, so let's hope for some more European dates :)

I don't feel that just seeing them at a festival is worth it tbh. Festivals are expensive, they won't headline and I doubt they'll be booked for a festival here. So travel expenses too. Fingers crossed for some headliner shows!

20 hours ago, Beathe. said:

I don't feel that just seeing them at a festival is worth it tbh. Festivals are expensive, they won't headline and I doubt they'll be booked for a festival here. So travel expenses too. Fingers crossed for some headliner shows!

Yes, definitely, but the fact that they come to Austria for the festival is probably a good sign because I don't think they will come all the way to Europe just for this. So yeah, let's hope :)

3 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Yes, definitely, but the fact that they come to Austria for the festival is probably a good sign because I don't think they will come all the way to Europe just for this. So yeah, let's hope :)

For sure. Keep the tour dates coming. :D

On 03/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, Thatsername said:

Digging out this old thread because the new album "American Fall" dropped today. I just listened to it twice and I flat out love it.

Listened to it yesterday - I liked it as well.

Finish What We Started, American Attraction, Liar, and Racists are all solid tracks. The rest of it is alright, though I haven't loved every song on an album since The People or the Gun.