Is It Still About Green Day For You?

steve2606

While i still listen to them occasionally, i'm not too interested in what the're doing anymore. Which is a shame, since they were my favourite band at one point. I guess i just grew out of them... (slight digression).

same here....They´re still my favorite band...I like them,but no as much as I used to....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't come on here because I want to talk about Green Day. I think this forum is very versitable (?), and you can discuss almost anything. :)

when the next cd comes out, if it is like AI, this place will be packed with new people again.

I use it for both.

More general stuff though,

since green day news is few and far between...

both even though there is hardly any news on green day at the mo... but green day have always and will always be the best band ever to me. and i fucking love them to bits! i wont ever stop loving them, im 100% certain of that.

same here....They´re still my favorite band...I like them,but no as much as I used to....

you suck.

:D

i use it most;y as a general forum but i post in green day related topics every now and then

I started coming here for Green Day, I made some friends, and now I basically come here because of them most of the time. I post in whatever thread catches my eye or whatever interests me. And I love when a GD related one comes up - that's what I'm here for really. :)

Seriously, I come here more to talk about MCR and 30 Seconds To Mars :lol:

Probably more for a general forum; that's the only GOOD thing to forum. Sure, talk about Green Day here and there, they're still my favorite band and probably always will be! But it's so much more fun just talking about other randomness stuff.

Well, obviously there isn't much happening in the Green Day world right now, but I still come here very often. So although I love Green Day, that's not what it's all about.

Well, obviously there isn't much happening in the Green Day world right now, but I still come here very often. So although I love Green Day, that's not what it's all about.

That's pretty much what I was gonna write.. :)

i think it still is for me about them.

but nothing really is happening at this time.

but i sure do miss them though on fuse a lot haha.

i always got a laugh.

But they also got me into so much other music.!!.

&even though not a lot is happening

i will still love them a lot.

& in a way they got me to be "myself"

& really don't care what other people think of me &such anymore.

but when new updates & such come up

it just makes my day. haha.

:)

yeah it's mostly about green day but I have made a really good friend here plus most of you guys are cool and I like entertaining myself by posting in useless topics like this one :D

I started coming here to talk about Green Day with other people cause I'm sure my husband was sick of talking about them. I've made some great friends and I do love general chat. However Green Day is and will always be my fave band. I still listen to them on a daily basis. I'm sure I'll be really nutty again when the new album comes out.

When I first joined I mainly stuck to the Green Day threads, but now I go on pretty much all the threads - even the totally random and pointless ones :lol: I come on here a lot more now I've made friends on here, so I spend quite a bit of time PMing people too. And the lyrics forum is a great place to share my songs :) PLus people on here are just awesome :wub: I think it will become more of a Green Day forum again when something interesting actually happens in the GD world... like a new album *hint :whistling: hint* But I still like to keep updated with GD news/ photos, and I wouldn't say I listen to them any less even though there's nothing new. They're still and always will be my fave band :wub:

Archived