Is It Still About Green Day For You?

steve2606

well there aren't many Green Day topics around and if one does crop up it's usually something that's already been discussed before. it's about both really. at the moment i just reply to the general topics as that's all there is, but when their new record comes out and there's lots of topics here, i'll participate, as i'll want to discuss the album.

Agreed.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still go to GDA first thing and see if there is anything new.

And then I come on here and chat.

Yep.

To be honest, it really isn't about Green Day for me anymore either.

I still get all excited when they're on TV, like TRL today.. when they won the poll. I come here more for the people and the 'other' topics. I used to be afraid that I would stop liking their music, and I don't think I should have felt that way. I think they're where music started for me, and I respect them for that.. but I've grown and learned to like other bands, one in particular that I don't plan on losing anytime soon.

Offtopic here but what was the poll about?

when I first joined it was about Green Day...and when Green Day releases a new CD it'll be about them again AND because of the topics and ppl I know in here.

Lately I've barely spent time in here. But I still like it...when I'm bored :D

I come here to see what everyone is up to & if there's any interesting topics to read whether they are green day related or not.

i still love green day, but i come here to post about general topics..actually i am only a regular poster in the footie thread. seems to me that every topic on green day has been covered a million times over anyway.

To be honest, it really isn't about Green Day for me anymore either.

I still get all excited when they're on TV, like TRL today.. when they won the poll. I come here more for the people and the 'other' topics. I used to be afraid that I would stop liking their music, and I don't think I should have felt that way. I think they're where music started for me, and I respect them for that.. but I've grown and learned to like other bands, one in particular that I don't plan on losing anytime soon.

*nods* same here.

i still love green day, but i come here to post about general topics..actually i am only a regular poster in the footie thread. seems to me that every topic on green day has been covered a million times over anyway.

same here

Since my obsession is 'fresh', I come here only for Green Day, hoping that I'll know some interesting facts in the General Chat. I also abuse Morgaine :eyebrows: Other than that - nope, I'm not interested in anything else. I even grew myself a Brittney complex.

You would NEVER say I was 18 :ph34r: :rolleyes:

I come here for friends, general chat, and Green Day news yes

\actually, it's more of a daily routine thing

nowadays it's just instinct to come here

I come here just for the sake of posting my opinions in general threads. The forum hasn't been about Green Day for me for a long time. Even though they were my favorite band at one point, I'm not as interested in their music or what they're doing now. I mean, I still get excited when they're on TV or in magazines. But really, that's because they were one of the first bands that I got into and I still appreciate what they do, even if I'm not into them much anymore.

I'm not really here because of Green Day anymore.

I'm here because I've established relationships with people, and believe it or not, I learn a lot around this place :happy:

Im Going through a stage were Green Day isnt as important as other bands.

im moving away friom them

Im Going through a stage were Green Day isnt as important as other bands.

im moving away friom them

same

its all TLE for me now

I told my mom that and she was all gasp! GD isnt your fave anymore?

haha yeah...kinda sorta no

I love Green Day, and it's interesting about what they're doing, and they're still my favorite band, but when they aren't doing much, I talk about other things here. Like right now, there isn't much news about them, so I come here awaiting news, and talking about other stuff while I wait.

they're still my fav band but I come here is to post about any topic, their's or not, and to see some friends I've made during my time in the forum.

I listen t Green Day, the difference is that I don't see them on tv every singly minute, but yesterday I saw diferent interviews and videos I downloaded to my dvd and I realized how much I love them.

me agrees.

They are still my everthything (music wise).

But not many things on here have to do with them so yeah im on here but still addicted to them.

Green Day :wub:

same

its all TLE for me now

I told my mom that and she was all gasp! GD isnt your fave anymore?

haha yeah...kinda sorta no

Same.

I told my mum That SD and MCR are my current fave bands.

my sister was shocked when i told her i disliked GD

i don't really come to this site to talk just about green day; mostly the other topics... but it is nice to have a message board where everyone has green day as a common interest, and you can say stuff about how you love gd, and everyone's like "yeah i love gd, they're one of my favorite bands!", not " ew green day sucks, i hate them they're emo"

idk- i don't seem to be as into them as i was a few years ago, but i think it's just because they haven't had an album out for awhile, so i've gotten a chance to listen to some other bands in the meantime... i still love green day tho, and i don't think any of the other bands i've discovered i like come close to them.

Whoa. People only come here to increase the number of posts. Such a shame. The majority of topics are so useless.

Green Day will probably always be my favorite band... for no real reason other than they just are. Even when other bands dominate most of my attention, they'll always be the thing that so much of life has been based on. They were the first band that really ever got me excited about music.

But as far a GDC goes, it's more about the people here whose personalities I've grown attached to than it’s about it being a Green Day forum. Sometimes I think I actually forget it's a Green Day forum.

Basically, I guess I just like it here.

Whoa. People only come here to increase the number of posts. Such a shame. The majority of topics are so useless.

And you know they come here only to do that how?

If the topics are useless nobody would post.

If you think there so worthless, then make good ones.

Wow, this forum will be shut down in no time. Everyone is losing interest in Green Day.

Nope, its just that theres been no activity for a while causing me to lose intrest.

:/ :mellow: , your saying most of our topics are useless, shut up.

your own topics are a waste of time, im sorry but its true

Archived