Green Day just mentioned on TRL

GreenDayaremyGods

On TRL they just showed a clip of Billie Joe singing Holiday and said that people need to vote for the Spankin free music week and if you want to see Green Day Holiday Proformance 2005 for best male proformance you should vote at TRL.MTV.COM sorry the link would't work

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw that but i think they already narrowed it down to three profomances already and I don't think Green day was chosen

Hmm..is it really worth watching 30 seconds of him and waiting for probably 30 minutes of teenies...I think not. But it is cool they're still showing them :)

i saw that but i think they already narrowed it down to three profomances already and I don't think Green day was chosen

i take that back they just said Green Day could be chosen if people vote but I'm not sure if we vote or if the audience is voting

Hmm..is it really worth watching 30 seconds of him and waiting for probably 30 minutes of teenies...I think not. But it is cool they're still showing them :)

there not just showing 30 seconds there showing the whole video but we have to vote now the guy just said so, so i am

aw damn. I cant :( that website freezes my computer

aww that stinks but I voted 3 times, but time is almost up though, they're going to show who won in about 1 minute, so turn on your t.v's!

GREEN DAY JUST WON1 TURN ON YOUR TELEVISON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A LIVE PROFOMANCE!

i voted but won`t be able to see so if someone can tell who got the slot it be most appreciated :)

GREEN DAY JUST WON1 TURN ON YOUR TELEVISON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A LIVE PROFOMANCE!

it comes on in 3 hours for me...will it stil be on now or when it comes on here? :ermm:

Green Day just won :D yeah! but it's over now, they evil man lied he said they'd show the whole thing they showed it for 2 minutes. but it was a good 2 minutes, now it's showing My chemical Romance

it comes on in 3 hours for me...will it stil be on now or when it comes on here? :ermm:

Well if it shows in 3 hours for you you should be able to see it :D

Guest Phoebe.

If my dustbinman had been mentioned on TRL I would be vaguely interested. But Billie Joe is a musician (heh) in a popular band therefore it is expected that he is on TRL.

i voted but won`t be able to see so if someone can tell who got the slot it be most appreciated :)

Green Day won :D:D

Green Day just won :D yeah! but it's over now, they evil man lied he said they'd show the whole thing they showed it for 2 minutes. but it was a good 2 minutes, now it's showing My chemical Romance

I just missed it ... oh well! Meh, TRL sucks - it's just a bunch of teenies screaming 'Hi everybody at home WOOOOO!!!' :dry: and they don't even play the full music videos! Oh well, if Green Day's on it, I'll watch it.

For people who want Green Day to stop being so commercial and MTVish, you really want them to win this.

Haha, TRL really does just show 45 seconds of every video.

I was watching it for FLW, and I saw that, I didn't realize the GD fans had been at it.

it`s not Green Days fault that people vote their videos so much to get them aired or get shown so much i don`t really care if they r commercial or not it`s their job and if they get noticed for it so what i`d vote any day :)

For people who want Green Day to stop being so commercial and MTVish, you really want them to win this.

Green Day should win it, they deserve to win everything they thet get nominated for, and they definatley have the best group proformance. Do you really want Destiney's Child to beat Green Day? if that happened that would be very sorry loss

Archived