Wanna be in Green Day+NRDC's new video?

Camisado

Green Day + NRDC just posted this bulletin on myspace-

Hey, it's Lisa, from Green Day + NRDC. We're putting together a new video featuring Adrienne Armstrong, Billie Joe's wife. (She's also a member of NRDC!) Adrienne's going to talk about how important it is that people like you are taking action to save our environment, and she wants to include photos of 100 Green Day + NRDC activists in the video.

If you want a chance to have your photo featured in the Green Day + NRDC video, email one picture of yourself to greendayinfo@nrdc.org by the end of the day this Saturday, January 27, 2007. By sending us your photo, you're giving us permission to include it in the video, which we'll use to raise awareness about the Green Day + NRDC project and the importance of protecting the environment.

We'll let you know if your photo is chosen.

Thanks!

Lisa Beebe

Green Day + NRDC

so, are you guys gonna send your photos in? i think i might.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww shit. this is in the submit news forum.

i just noticed it.

oh well, more people'll see it here, i'll leave it. Andres or Amanda can move it if they want.

im still deciding what photo of me to send in

how terrible :lol:

im psyched to see the vid

havent seen Adie talk since Driven :woot::D

will they accept the photo of a 12-year old boy who looks like a 10-year old?

sure they will, you don't look 10 Jose :lol:

Ooh. Mine was from Jordan or something.

But yeah, I don't have any pics of me on the comp, and I don't think I would send them anyway.

oh, shit! i can't find my camera! and all the photos of me on the computer are when i had acne problems :ph34r:

Trying to find a decent picture of myself so I can submit it tonight or tomorrow.

If you happen to see the video (and my picture is picked to be in it), I'm the weird-looking kid with red hair and heavy black eyeliner.

just sent mine in

if I got in, you all would prolly recognize me

im sporty a rather snazzy TLE jacket wearing a cheesy smile :P

lol...this is prettty funny...i had just read that and was looking through my photos when i decided to see if there was anything new here....then i saw this...thats funneh.

i sent one in

Sorry I just skimmed through everything, but what type of picture are they looking for?

Just a picture of ourselves? Or like inspriational photos or what?

oh crap :( i dont have camera :(, will they accept the photo taken by web cam ? :cry: mi others pics are shit :(

Sorry I just skimmed through everything, but what type of picture are they looking for?

Just a picture of ourselves? Or like inspriational photos or what?

yer a mug shot of us is what they want

Archived