Green Day on piano

Marie_GD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was amazing!!! :) I've also tried a few times to play GD songs on the piano, but it didn't sound right.. :/ :P

He's good :)

:lol: At your avatar.

The prick in that dude's avatar looks like a dick. I mean, look at the shirt he's wearing. What a gay strip. :rolleyes: I love you v.Persie. :ph34r:

I like the piano player's style. I wish I could play a Green Day song.

I like the piano player's style. I wish I could play a Green Day song.

Try give me Novacaine... that's an easy one on piano :wink:

that was awesome! :D:o

i can play good riddance, BOBD and WMUWSE on the piano but it sounds no where near as good as that.

at least now i know how all the other songs sonud on the piano.

Perhaps you incredibly skilled person just maybe could give me some piano notes to Good Riddance or BOBD? :wub:

Or if anyone else could give me some notes so I can learn to play these beautiful songs...

Perhaps you incredibly skilled person just maybe could give me some piano notes to Good Riddance or BOBD? :wub:

Or if anyone else could give me some notes so I can learn to play these beautiful songs...

well what I do is get the chords of ultimate-guitar... then figure it out from there. :) so like on Good Riddance, the notes in the right hand on piano are:

GDDGDG GDDGDG CGDGCG DADADA

Then the left hand plays like appergio variations on these chords:

GMaj GMaj C/g DMaj

etc.... I hope that makes sense! I didn't know how else to write in on the keyboard :lol: I'm sure you can figure out which octave it is

Then do the same for BOBD. The chords I play are:

Fm Ab5 Eb5 Bb

Wow, that's talent. It was so pleasant to listen to as well.

I have tried many times and the only song i've managed to translate to piano is DLS...and that's easy compared to what this guy can do

that was amazing, but it sounded different b/c im used to the loud music..and to hear that..was weird..worth listening to though.

I'm really glad you guys are liking it :D

Your all welcome!

But I do have to again give all the credits to my bf :wub: for he was the one that found it :) I just felt like I had to share it with you guys :happy:

wow!! i wish i could play the piano like that. :happy: he was pretty darn good and i love listening to those on piano. :thumbsup:

I played on the piano but this guy is amazing :woot: and I agree with him, who said that you can't

play on the piano punk pop songs? :thumbsup:

I'm really glad you guys are liking it :D

Your all welcome!

But I do have to again give all the credits to my bf :wub: for he was the one that found it :) I just felt like I had to share it with you guys :happy:

you talk like you boyfriend is the one who play on the video :lol:

strangely, sound isnt working for me on youtube.

Or msn or windows...but songs are working :S

Really good. I keep playing it over again. Loved Jesus of Suburbia best.

Also found another good piano version on Youtube. This ones Holiday done really slowly

My Webpage

Doesn't sound like Green Day but it does sound like Holiday, if you know what I mean.

Also found another good piano version on Youtube. This ones Holiday done really slowly

My Webpage

Doesn't sound like Green Day but it does sound like Holiday, if you know what I mean.

The beginning part sounded really beautiful.

That was a nice video but some of those songs don't sound right to me on the piano. Like American Idiot didn't sound like a good piano song while Jesus of Suburbia sounded pretty good.

Archived