Parents singing along to Green Day songs

Billie Joe's Girl 4ever

Have your parents ever sung along to a Green Day song? The other day, my dad heard Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on the radio, and started singing it, right in front of me and my friends. Anyway, have your parents ever done that?

Btw, i searched before i posted, and nothing came up.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my mother sings along to them and gets the words wrong but it makes me laugh but sometimes i get angry when im in a bad mood.The one she sings the most along to is Basket Case!

looks like i'm not the only who get totured by this.

(At last, I have created a thread that didn't get closed in 5 minutes. :) )

My mum sings along to Basket Case in the car, but she's a good singer so she's allowed. But she always sings the wrong words and murmers gibberish when she doesn't know them, haha

My mum sings along to Basket Case in the car, but she's a good singer so she's allowed. But she always sings the wrong words and murmers gibberish when she doesn't know them, haha

That sound a bit like me when i get mixed up with words. :lol: ...except i don't sing well. :mellow:

Haha, no, they don't like Green Day, but I could imagine my mom trying to sing along to one of their songs, lol :lol: .

du uana bi n american idiot, wannanashion controld bai de meeniaa

:rolleyes:

another thing i would like to share:

i used to know this girl who went to a Green Day concert (with her mom, ugh), and during Minority, her mom started singing. everyone around her started laughing, even Billie Joe!

off topic: St. Anger, i love your Evanescence ava's in your sig :wub:

My dad likes most Green Day (he's not too fond of some of Insomniac) and my mom only likes American Idiot, but my dad likes to sing along to Welcome to Paradise. :) I suppose I could consider them "cool" parents...at times.

My parents don't like Green Day. :dry:

good for you. strangely, my dad says he hates them, but then sings along when they're on the radio. :blink:

You know, I'm really surprised that none of the mods have closed this thread by now. Yay! :woot:

You know, I'm really surprised that none of the mods have closed this thread by now. Yay! :woot:

i wouldn't get too excited, i would close it but i can't find another thread that's the same, though we must have had one :ermm:

this is a pretty dumb thread..

why, thank you. tell me, if this is such a dumb thread, then why are you posting in it?

i wouldn't get too excited, i would close it but i can't find another thread that's the same, though we must have had one :ermm:

What about the Parents/Green Day one? Or are they too different?

i used to know this girl who went to a Green Day concert (with her mom, ugh), and during Minority, her mom started singing. everyone around her started laughing, even Billie Joe!

Anyone else find this hard to believe?

oh shit. i knew something like this was gonna happen.....it happens every time i try to make a thread, even though i always search. :(

yehh my mum is always sining basket case. although she doesnt know english, but she sings.

and my dad likes wake me up when september ends.

xD :whistling:

:P

My Mum sings along to Wake Me Up When September Ends and BOBD.

And my Dad sings along to Mechanical Man cos he loves the song. Apart from that, nope.

Archived