"my adventure with green day"

mort

That story makes me laugh.

The way she kills her parents and how she cut them in pieces to put them in a bag....

and then, she gave the bones to the dog.

Is so fucking funny :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: no, not real. Laurie L is Lawrence Livermore, the guys' friend. he wrote that for fun. it's supposed to be a joke. :)

:lol:

Totally fakr and didn't like it any ways :/

Totally fakr and didn't like it any ways :/

Totally fake and didn't like it any ways :/

Posting the word "bump" is spam.

You should know that.

Don't do it again please Marc, topics get posted in on their own merits... they don't need that kind of thing.

There was less than 10 minutes between the last post and you posting "bump", anyway.

ok lol sorry

:lol: no, not real. Laurie L is Lawrence Livermore, the guys' friend. he wrote that for fun. it's supposed to be a joke. :)

really? i knew it wasnt true and that "Laurie L." stood for Lawrence Livermore but i didnt know that he wrote it himself.

you learn something new every day :)

OMG!! :lol: *falls off chair laughing* it's so funny they just say she killed her parents as if it was no big deal!.. thats crazy

haha the laurie L story is the best...I believed it till I read on here it was fake.

Laurie L. is my cousin! She'll be out in 2019 and I'll make sure she says hi here in the forum and confirms the hole thing ;)

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I LOOVVEEEE that sotry! I laugh my ass off avery time I read it :P

that's creppy. but funny. why would green day want a teenie following them around for four days.

haha I love that story. Read it a hundred times. idk why everyone thinks it's sick or something like that, though. Her parents were assholes.

Archived