New Green Day DVD?

soundbarrier4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt really get a chance to watch it fully yet. I got another one also "American Idiot: the ultimate review, and I just watched that but I don't like it as in my opinion they are too critical.... like basically saying where songs should have been putn on the album and i dont like that. I'll have a look at it soon though and ill tell ye about it!

Does anyone else here have it?

I think i have that one. It was crap.

I thought 'Hand Like A Heart Grenade' was supposed to come out this month?

me too :/ or was it next month? Whatever... I'm definetly gonna buy that one :)

I have that DVD, it is actually not too bad, it is kinda nice to hear about Insomniac, Nimrod and Warning. Larry Livermore talks...again (he likes to pop up everywhere)

Well, it doesn't sound too bad, but I still have no urge to buy it... I dunno, I guess I just figure if it's something the band really wants to put out there, they would have already put it out themselves. It's strange to imagine that you're so famous companies can go and make DVDs about you without even having your authorization.

The cover is pretty snazzy, though.

me too :/ or was it next month? Whatever... I'm definetly gonna buy that one :)

Same here. "Heart Like A Hand Grenade" is gonna be the best fucking thing.

meh

I dont have time to collect all these lame random GD dvds

i'll just take the official ones

Yeah, so do I.

I dunno if its the same one but I picked up a box set of the 'critical review' dvd's for GD in HMV.. It may have been the Collectors Edition or w/e I dunno. I just thought I'd mention it. It had 3 different ones. Like....the kerplunk one (early days one), dookie and american idiot.

"Heart Like A Hand Grenade" is gonna be the best fucking thing.

i can't wait to get my hands on it! when is it coming out?

it seems like a new unofficial GD dvd pops up every week: green day ultimate film review, green day under review, 1000 hours to kerplunk... and the list goes on and on.... :sick: and they're usually crap!!!

ah! i can't wait till heart like a hand grenade comes out.

all the things i heard about sound like its a worthwhile video. :)

"heart" should be worth buying. I would advice anybody thinking of buying any of the unofficial releases not to waste their money though. just because they have green days name on it doenst mean its going to be any good. unless its a warner reprise release..... its just band wagon jumping money grabbing bastards out to rip you off. who the hell cares what a bunch of jouralists have to say about the band?

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the performances you can get online anyway. I don't know why anyone would really buy one of those DVDs because they're just not worth it.

I can't wait for "Heart" though. I'm guessing it'll be a summer release now though.....hope i'm wrong

I might buy it but I'm not sure.

I'm not a big fan of the unofficial stuff.

I am looking foward to Heart Like a Hand Grenade.

great, another Pogo Paradise :bored:

omg. that dvd is so shite. im never buying un-official crap again.

unofficial dvd's, as everybody has already said, ususally suck. but it's quite fun to have pogo paradise just because it's so crappy :lol:

its so annoying that they relaesed SOOOO many random interview / documentary dvds recently

Ive got them all but i dont even like most of them

I didnt really get a chance to watch it fully yet. I got another one also "American Idiot: the ultimate review, and I just watched that but I don't like it as in my opinion they are too critical.... like basically saying where songs should have been putn on the album and i dont like that. I'll have a look at it soon though and ill tell ye about it!

Does anyone else here have it?

I Think I Have It..I Thought It Was Not So Really Good..If I Should Rate It Then It Would Get 3/5

Archived