Green Day International Supervideos DVD

nathan13

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the dvd is a bit bare, i mean couldnt they have added a bit more to it like interviews...a documentary maybe?

motley crue did that they had a interview with tommy and nikki talking about every video they made

and they have all this other stuff on the dvd

i think the dvd is a bit bare, i mean couldnt they have added a bit more to it like interviews...a documentary maybe?

I agree a little more like bullet in a

bible would have been good

It is called International Supervideos not interviews.

The purpose of the DVD is to give out the video clips to the songs on International Superhits

Not to give out interviews

I BOUGHT IT WHENB I WAS IN AMERICA LAST YEAR AND ITS A LIL different to the british one (ignore the caps mY PC is duffed AND THE CAPS lock GOES ON WHEN IT Wants

I haven't got it. :(

I don't really need it. All the videos are online somewhere. :)

I BOUGHT IT WHENB I WAS IN AMERICA LAST YEAR AND ITS A LIL different to the british one (ignore the caps mY PC is duffed AND THE CAPS lock GOES ON WHEN IT Wants

How's it different?

I have it, and even though I can watch the videos online it looks so much better on TV. It'd be cool if they did one with the videos for AI and their next album, but I doubt they will.

Yeh, I have it, I got it on Christmas :)

And I don't think they should make a new DVD - there's not enough many videos to put on it...

Yeah, same here.

i got it and i guess it is okay, another dvd would be cool but they don't have enough videos to put in it :ermm:

i got it and i guess it is okay, another dvd would be cool but they don't have enough videos to put in it :ermm:

Well that was made in the late nineties early 2000s so i don't expect alot to be on there and they have to narrow it down to the favorite ones

I don't have it but i really want it...i saw it at WAL-MART a year or two back and i was like "MOM! I GOTTA HAVE THIS!" quote unquote..and you can quote me on the quote unquote(haha Dane Cook) and she was like "not today" and I've never seen it again

They've only had 6 since then. So it would be rubbish.

I haven't got it. :(

I don't really need it. All the videos are online somewhere. :)

But a quality on the DVD is much better :)

I don't have it - but I recorded all the videos on to DVD so I practically own it... for free :D

God I'm an obsessed freak

It is called International Supervideos not interviews.

The purpose of the DVD is to give out the video clips to the songs on International Superhits

Not to give out interviews

And you point is? most other bands have a little interview describing the video making process, why not green day?

Archived