Green Day International Supervideos DVD

nathan13

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry for those who don't have it. With all the new hub bub with the High Def and Blu-Ray DVD's they will probably resale it that way. Maybe adding the A.I. videos to it. Or also a BIAB High Def...anything for Warner Bros to get more money...

I have it. I bought it few months ago and I was suprised to see that Last ride in have a music video :P

I don't think it's a good idea to have another DVD cause it's to fast. but maybe they well add a live DVD with next album...

I have it. I bought it last year sometime. But I kind of regret it. It was like $30, and I can just watch all the same videos on my computer. psh. I'm an idiot

I have it. I bought it last year sometime. But I kind of regret it. It was like $30, and I can just watch all the same videos on my computer. psh. I'm an idiot

mine only cost about 15 dollars. plus, the quality is better on DVD so I don't regret it at all.

I've got it, but I've only watched it about 3 or 4 times... I prefure watching live versions to music videos :)

mine only cost about 15 dollars. plus, the quality is better on DVD so I don't regret it at all.

damn, they ripped me off,i had to pay 20euro for my DVD :dry:

yes i have the video and dvd, and yes i think they should bring a video out or dvd next time id buy it.

i just got it recently. at first i thought it was a watse of money but it wasn't because i watch it like every week now! (or day) =)

they should make a dvd with the american idiot videos and the new videos that they will make for the next album and mabey they could put The Saints Are Coming on it too..

Archived