Green Day playlist

Adude86

I was flipping through channels today,and i saw the very end of a Clash video,and it said it was for Green Day's play list on Mtv Hits. The chances of me catching this again are pretty slim,haha,so does anyone have the list? i know it has Surrender,and I wanna be sedated on it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the same thing. The only other ones I can remember is "Our Lips Are Sealed" by The Go-Go's, "Best of You" by the Foo Fighters, "Anarchy in the UK" Sex Pistols, and they threw in a lot of GD vids, obviously.

I remember when they had Hilary Duff's playlist on MTVhits. I'd bang her, but she annoys the hell out of me.

I remember when they had Hilary Duff's playlist on MTVhits. I'd bang her, but she annoys the hell out of me.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

as for the topic, i dont have mtv, so i didnt see it.

i just finished watching it, the Green Day videos they played were American Idiot, Holiday, Wake Me Up, The Saints Are Coming and Basket Case :thumbsup: ... as for the rest of the videos... i just remember The Clash, the Gogo's and some poppy things that my mind erased because i really didn't think they had actually chosen those videos.. but who knows... :rolleyes:

i wonder how god knows...he talented man. :huh::shifty:

god knows because he created whatever he knows. he created everything. and it's hard not to know what you've created.

or something like that.

god knows because he created whatever he knows. he created everything. and it's hard not to know what you've created.

or something like that.

god created what we know so hes knows what we know so really we know what hes knows if it is something we know so that means he knows that we know that we are all connected :blink::wacko:

god created what we know so hes knows what we know so really we know what hes knows if it is something we know so that means he knows that we know that we are all connected :blink::wacko:

yeah, that's pretty much it. thank you for clarifying that for all the people who aren't as smart as us. :thumbsup:

yeah, that's pretty much it. thank you for clarifying that for all the people who aren't as smart as us. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thats what im here for :wink:

you'd bang pretty much anything.

bang is a funny reference.

annnd i have never seen this playlist thing

it must have been on when i wasnt home because i probably wasnt home... :/

my cat is chewing on a sock..

I wish I was saying Green Day playlist.

If you're gonna wish for something, don't waste it on something that is very easy to say

I'm pretty sure they have this on you tube somewhere.

I remember watching it.

Archived