Green Day performed at half time today?

Sara Armstrong

My dad was watching football and when i came home he said i just missed green day playing "american idiot" and "WMUWSE" at the half-time.

i think it was for the green bay packers. i forget.

he might be just shitting me, but idk.

I think it's most likely they played the songs over the P.A system.

I'm pretty sure there would have been a little more publicity if the guys had actually turned up and played live at a football game.

I couldn't find anything around the net about it. And since i don't watch football, i wouldn't know anyways.

But i'll move this to General to see if someone can clear it up.

my dad watched that game last night. he definitely would've told me if they did.

so, yeah, it was probably just the songs -not them actually performing.

why would Green Day be playing at a random football game anyway. i mean they have other things to be doing, so yeh doubt they played. would've been cool if they did though

And if they had decided to randomly play at a football game it would have at least been the Raiders.

And if they had decided to randomly play at a football game it would have at least been the Raiders.

yeah, cuz they suck.

My dad was watching it too... and he definitely would have mentioned it to me. He knows how obsessive I am.

Me too. My dad is H-U-G-E fan of the Packers and he watched every little second of the game and he would have definitely told me and called me into the room.

I wish the boys started making random public appearances.

that would be hilarious, showing up in parks and stuff..

hahaha random.

Archived