New Green Day tracks are already being mastered!

Insomniac186

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that can't be right anyway because gc's new album comes out on march 20th. not october 24th.

I just thought of some thing,

when their new album comes

out do you know how many more

new members there will be?,

teenie overload.

Haha :lol: See, now I'm gonna have to go find that thread when someone rewrote Macy's Day Parade to be about teenies. That was hilarious. I remember seeing it in someones siggy lately too

doh you know what, someone did have that in their sig

ahh I forgot who it was though

I've been looking for it Kelsey but I just can't find it, I thought it was in the "Attack of the 11 &12 year-olds" thread but I didn't see it. I looked in the "When Teenies attack" thread and I didn't see it either. Hm... maybe I missed it, I have to find it though, that was hilarious. I remember I almost fell off my chair when I read it.:lol:

I always read stuff really fast, so I read the topic as "New tracks are already being released"

haha I got all happy.

Damn. Looks like I join the ranks of those being excited too early.

are you kidding

with billies chub, all the widdle girlies will flock on Peteyboy Wentzitcles

That actually made me fall out my chair (not a very hard thing to do since my chair kinda sucks, but still!) :lol:

Phht, and who cares if Billie has 'chub', he's still damn sexy. :wink:

Damn. Looks like I join the ranks of those being excited too early.

That actually made me fall out my chair (not a very hard thing to do since my chair kinda sucks, but still!) :lol:

Phht, and who cares if Billie has 'chub', he's still damn sexy. :wink:

He didn't even get a cub. it was just the angle of those live shots. But when he wasn't preforming, he looked the same, jsut with out make-up and with blond hair. Now I shall not talk about Billie's non-existing chub anymore.

Haha I just realized I haven't posted about the topic at all :lol: I sort of thought it was too soon for them to be mastering tracks, I mean they already said that they weren't going to rush it so ya...And I'm sorry guys, I failed you I can't find the song :cry: , I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight its going to haunt me until I find it...

that can't be right anyway because gc's new album comes out on march 20th. not october 24th.

It was originally scheduled for october 24th, maybe the site isn't updated...Holly shit the guy has worked on a lot of albums

Haha someone needs diapers (sp?) That reminds me, last week or so, I was playing drums and when I finished I came out of my room and my aunt was there and for some reason I turned around and she saw my ass and she said, " What did you piss on yourself?" I was laughing my ass off because it was sweat. :lol: :lol:

Billie has no chub. He just isn't anorexic anymore.

(so i guess that means for Billie, Billie has chub, but in the real world he is still a stick)A sexy one though :)

I think any news about them is good news. I am glad they are back in the studio working on things. :thumbsup:

Billie Joe Armstrong is a sexy stick -- how right you are. I just hope he gets chubby again; in fact, I know he will in a few months years. I love a chubbeh Billie. :wub:

Well Green Day just said in an interview a few weeks back that they're still figuring out what direction they want to take the album. Why would they be mastering something already?

they dont have to make it that perfect, I mean I wouldn't mind anything

It was originally scheduled for october 24th, maybe the site isn't updated...Holly shit the guy has worked on a lot of albums

Yes he has worked on alot of albums. He also mastered American Idiot.

These kind of threads are pointless because we all know Green Day have new material in the making and they have already said it won't be anytime soon, so I don't know why people bother with these. Nearly every music website has a different date for it

Archived