So... Where did Green Day go?

Havoc

if you dont like green day's newer stuff then dont listen to it, just continue listening to their older stuff or find a new band to love.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and when it comes to Tre Cool... i simply dont have the words to describe it... horrible might come close.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?!

What you don't know is that Green day died in 2000 now their just puttets on strings. :happy:

hehe puttets

Up your bum, around the corner, picking daisys. :)

Or how about up your ass and around the corner, through your tubes and out your boobs

well they were all shot in a bank siege and we were never told but i knew cause i witnessed it and yer

well all is now revealed you can all go back to living your daily lives

Damn it, I hate these types of threads >.< (Not just at this forum, at others as well)

^^^ Yeah, I know.......it sorta sucks

...however........

I have to say I don't think they went anywhere. They are still singing about whatever the hell they want. And if you get right down to it, there was one song about the media, and one song about politics on AI. I just do not see that album as being as political as everyone says it is. Regarding your comments about being how they used to be, NO one that I know is happy doing the same thing over and over and over again for 18 yrs. They can't write about what they did 15 yrs ago because that isn't where they are now. Why is this so hard for people to understand? Their old stuff rocks, but AI will go down in History as one of the best albums of all times. :)

I concur

No way! :o

why wouldn't they be??(northern cali)

What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?!

a bit immature i say(Tre)

well they were all shot in a bank siege and we were never told but i knew cause i witnessed it and yer

well all is now revealed you can all go back to living your daily lives

lol

They went i guess where they wanted to go. And ya no, i bet if you were them and people were pissing at you for going the direction you went, youd shove them aside too. Hey im sorry for them having minds of their own and not living their lives to please you. :)

But really, theyre trying to make a statement. And i belive they did.

Archived