Oasis says Green Day ripped them off

Fuzz

Yeah. But not just Oasis. How about all that bitchin from The Network. I saw them at The Warfield and THEY were rippin off Green Day. Aw, nevermind...

I love the whole Green Day and The Network thing.

Truly entertaining. And a double dose of Green Day.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no shit.

I said you are not being very open minded about others opinions. You seem to be very open minded about everything else, but it seems that when someone doesnt say something you like, you get an attitude.

I think that Green Day is just the better band, and if the guy had such a big problem with it, why didnt he say or do something sooner.

he might have said when bobd came out which wasn't THAT long ago..

Yeah. But not just Oasis. How about all that bitchin from The Network. I saw them at The Warfield and THEY were rippin off Green Day. Aw, nevermind...

Oh, are you being serious ? :huh:

:lol::lol:

hahahaha. the network IS green day.

Yeah? I was there. AND I GOT PICTURES!!! (tho there was nothing to see. lol)

but AWESOME SHOW. Best in My Life (OK, so far)

:lol::lol:

hahahaha. the network IS green day.

NO THEY ARENT. They even said they aren't. :whistling:

Was that really necessary? I never said Oasis sucked.

Is it not possible for someone to have an opinion without you assuming whatever you want andd then you resort to telling people off? Grow up.

telling people off? i think your the one who needs to grow up if you think or say i'm telling people off.

anyway i'm going now...

you didn't like what that guy from oasis said *cough* hypocrite *cough*

No I didnt.

Thats not being a hypocrite.

Your a fucking loser and you are not worth my time.

Go bother someone else.

I said what I said to you because you were going on about being open minded, then when someone else says something your all like "stfu", duh duh duh, go fuck yourself...

Sorry to everyone else about that, I had to let that out.

Anyways, this is really the first time I have heard about Oasis ,(besides music, I mean like personally), except from my friend.

telling people off? i think your the one who needs to grow up if you think or say i'm telling people off.

anyway i'm going now...

thank you jesus.

and remember, Oasis is mean and says mean stuff about the nice boys in Green Day.

NO THEY ARENT. They even said they aren't. :whistling:

:verymad: their not?! oh nooo!!! my time of listening to the network was consumed with the thought that it was Green Day. I was lied to! WHYY !! WHYYY!!!!!

No I didnt.

Thats not being a hypocrite.

Your a fucking loser and you are not worth my time.

Go bother someone else.

I said what I said to you because you were going on about being open minded, then when someone else says something your all like "stfu", duh duh duh, go fuck yourself...

Sorry to everyone else about that, I had to let that out.

Anyways, this is really the first time I have heard about Oasis ,(besides music, I mean like personally), except from my friend.

thank you jesus.

and remember, Oasis is mean and says mean stuff about the nice boys in Green Day.

you didn't what? and you were being hypocrite, unless you don't know what you type.

i thought you said you never liked oasis and now your saying this is the first time you've heard about them?

and yeah oasis is saying mean stuff about green day so you hate them gosh, grow up... stop being 12 year old..

you didn't what? and you were being hypocrite, unless you don't know what you type.

i thought you said you never liked oasis and now your saying this is the first time you've heard about them?

and yeah oasis is saying mean stuff about green day so you hate them gosh, grow up... stop being 12 year old..

I said this is the first time I have heard about them other than their music. Thats what I said. I have never like their music, but I have never heard about news and stuff on them. I have never read about stuff they say, etc. Only their music, never liked it much. Do you not know how to comprehend things correctly?

And I said No I didnt, refering to I didnt like what he saidd about Green Day.

Im not 12, I just act like one

Its not very often that I hear about Oasis.

Only thing I have heard is their music.

Thats why I said this it the first time I have ever really heard about them, besides music.

And I apologize that I am off topic, but I feel I should defend myself.:)

I think that's a good note to end this pointless argument on

I am going to agree with you completely.

I said what I had too, I feel better for it, now Im done.

And I have heard the Boulevard of Broken Dreams song, and Wonderwall isnt the only song in it, but I dont see the other bands complaining because BOBD sounds like it....

I think that's a good note to end this pointless argument on

you know what pisses me off? when mods come along and be like "end this!!!" when i was about shut up

I am going to agree with you completely.

I said what I had too, I feel better for it, now Im done.

And I have heard the Boulevard of Broken Dreams song, and Wonderwall isnt the only song in it, but I dont see the other bands complaining because BOBD sounds like it....

good for you, you don't need to tell her that. just the fuck up

you know what pisses me off? when mods come along and be like "end this!!!" when i was about shut up

good for you, you don't need to tell her that. just the fuck up

And we should all wait 3 pages for that to happen ?

Just take a deep breath and stop typing Ingrid.

I was simply agreeing with her.

I am not goint to argue now about me agreeing with her.

"you know what pisses me off? when mods come along and be like "end this!!!" when i was about shut up"

Why did you have to say that?

I was also wondering, can anyone tell me when Oasis started? The year?

And we should all wait 3 pages for that to happen ?

Just take a deep breath and stop typing Ingrid.

OMFG ADELINE I WAS FUCKIN GONNA SHUT UP UNTIL SHE WAS LIKE "OKAY I'M GONNA STOP NOW"

ok anyway. i guess it's just normal for bands to argue among themselves, they've done it for years.

I was simply agreeing with her.

I am not goint to argue now about me agreeing with her.

"you know what pisses me off? when mods come along and be like "end this!!!" when i was about shut up"

Why did you have to say that?

I was also wondering, can anyone tell me when Oasis started? The year?

wtf are you on about now?

.... I said I was gonna stop because I wanted too stop. I dont see why that makes you made.

And your right, it is normal for bands to argue.

Usually you only hear about little rich girls who think they can sing and act arguing. So yeah. I never have really heard bands fighting. I guess I am not up to date on things......

OMFG ADELINE I WAS FUCKIN GONNA SHUT UP UNTIL SHE WAS LIKE "OKAY I'M GONNA STOP NOW"

ok anyway. i guess it's just normal for bands to argue among themselves, they've done it for years.

wtf are you on about now?

what did I do? I just asked you why you had to say something, when you asked me why I had to tell her what I said.

This is pointless, now I actually want to ask questions about Oasis and this comment and stuff, and you keep making comments that are pretty much useless.

.... I said I was gonna stop because I wanted too stop. I dont see why that makes you made.

And your right, it is normal for bands to argue.

Usually you only hear about little rich girls who think they can sing and act arguing. So yeah. I never have really heard bands fighting. I guess I am not up to date on things......

what did I do? I just asked you why you had to say something, when you asked me why I had to tell her what I said.

This is pointless, now I actually want to ask questions about Oasis and this comment and stuff, and you keep making comments that are pretty much useless.

i keep making comments umm whatever. usually when people ask questions non stop it means they expect an answer not a comment non stop.

get over it.

you do keep making smartass remarkd because you think you are right.

Now if you were a nice person, you would actually look at the questions I ask about Oasis too, but you only want to argue.

So, I am just going to leave it at that.

I am going to check back tommorow, maybe their will be more comments, that actually arent mean, and are on topic.

you do keep making smartass remarkd because you think you are right.

Now if you were a nice person, you would actually look at the questions I ask about Oasis too, but you only want to argue.

So, I am just going to leave it at that.

I am going to check back tommorow, maybe their will be more comments, that actually arent mean, and are on topic.

then you obviously think people answering your questions and/or saying there opinions just want to argue, plus it takes two to argue, so you're being hypocritical.

goodday. :lol:

:lol: This fight is still going.

I've been and put dye in my hair and come back and its still on.

:whistling: what? wha? what fight? :)

Archived