How Close Do You think Green Day Are?

adelinelover

Hey Guys, I was wondering if you think Green Day are like super close that they spend B-day's together and stuff like that?java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_2')

:)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the mature one here... geez...

I think they are. I mean, they spend alot of time in the studio, and on tour. They've been a succesfull band for many years. So, I think they're all like brothers.

obviously pretty close since they've known each other for like 20 years.

duh use ya brain

I would have to assume, and I would like to believe, that they are super tight.

That's pretty much how I feel. :thumbsup:

Edit: For some reason, this makes me think of what Cal Wilson says, about how she likes to believe that umpires all live together and watch that movie backwards, over and over.... lol

Well, they've been together more than fifteen years. by now I'm sure they would've split the band up if they didn't like each other.

Well, they've been together more than fifteen years. by now I'm sure they would've split the band up if they didn't like each other.

haha. I guess that was quote worthy.

They sure as hell know almost anything about each other. C'mon, like Mike leaving at BJ's practically his whole adolescence, playing with him at every stage of his life, from his stepmom splitting with her husband and being married this 2 times... Same for Tre, who was said to be fuckin' mean before :P and that's why they got on together so well. I don't have such friend. I'm an open person, but none of my real friendships (when you spend a lot of quality time with a person) lasted more than about 5 years. Even though the guys were ready to call the band off - that's exactly because they knew each other so well and probably had some really hard times when they emotionally hurt one another on purpose. People are good in general. But when life gets really bitter, man... You're not even sure of your own reactions :/

Well, they've been Green Day for half of their lives, and known eachother for longer than that. What do you reckon? that they aren't close?

If they have been together for over fifteen years, than that obviously means that they're super close, which is very cool. It's so rare to find bands like them nowadays. Most bands break up in a decade or less (*cough* Blink 182 *cough*).

That's why I love Green Day so much... it's like Billie, Mike, and Tre were meant to be best buddies forever!

If they have been together for over fifteen years, than that obviously means that they're super close, which is very cool. It's so rare to find bands like them nowadays. Most bands break up in a decade or less (*cough* Blink 182 *cough*).

That's why I love Green Day so much... it's like Billie, Mike, and Tre were meant to be best buddies forever!

exactly :cool:

I heard they sleep in the same bed. :-O

yeah thats true

are you kidding? they're bestest best friends forever and ever :lol:

bestest i never new that was a word lol

duh they are or they would be were they are now... they would have broke up along time ago

Archived