Green Day & U2 Nominated for another Grammy

woven_basketcase

Cool. I hope that they'll win.

I've never heard of the Fray and the Raconteurs. :unsure:

The Fray is wayy over played over here. They annoy me. They're more pop than rock in my opinion. And I don't like the Raconteurs either. They annoy me also. I don't think Jack White (lead singer) can sing very well.

I'm glad Green Day is nominated. I don't like U2 much, but just the fact it's Green Day, I think they should win. All award shows seem like they just happened, and now theyre on again... Green Day won last year. It seems like just yesterday..

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YA!!!!!!!! Thats friggin awesome!!! :woot: They propbably going to win. That song is orginal by The Skids hope you people know that.

O RLY!!?!?!?! LYKE OMG I HAD NO IDEA!!!!

Hahahahaha

but yeah thats so awesome. I think it's either going to be them or the Fray..

Fucking sweet!! :D They are totally going to win but not just because I'm a Green Day fan but seriously the other songs are not that good. I usually don't watch the Grammy's but now I will because I want to see if Green Day win!!!!!

green day totally deserve to win not only because the song was good but because they are actually doing something for the world with this song.

the only problem is rememeber last time a 'certain band' lost a grammy too green day. that 'certain singer' called them "anti-american" you know?? :wink:

I still haven't heard that song :pinch:

Me neither. :ermm:

I still hope they win and I would love to see them perform it again. :happy:

Cool. I hope that they'll win.

I've never heard of the Fray and the Raconteurs. :unsure:

What! :o

I'm sure that Green Day and U2 will win! I'm so happy for them! :D

The Saints are Coming is a kick-ass song

i hope they win :ph34r:

Yeah me too. It wood suck that they lose but I'm confident that they'll win.

Thats fucken awsome news.I am so Happy i am going to do a little dance.Okay dance over with.

HELL YEAH.I HOPE THEY WIN a grammy!!!!!

That's AWESOME! :woot:

I hope they win... The Fray and the Raconteurs (I know I spelled that wrong, oh well) are cool, but The Saints Are Coming is just fantabulistical. And Dani California, it's okay, but it really does sound like that Tom Petty song.

Allrightttttt!!!!,goooooo,Green Day and U2!!!!! :woot:

so fucking awsome I just know they're going to win!!!!

they can't loose,Green Day and U2 are rocks power couple :happy:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

I agree about Dani California ripping off Tom Petty. Tom Petty was also nominated... hmm, wonder how that'll turn out.

Thats the fucking shit!

Good luck too the Green Day guys

Pretty good competition though

Good luck you guys. :happy:

is there a way to vote for them?

sorry if that's a stupid question.

Yay for Green Day! But I'd feel happier if it was just them, not them and U2.

Wow, good luck to them! Dani California's gonna be tough competition. I was listening to the radio this morning and I heard rhcp got 6 nominations! I'm not a huge fan of the Saints are Coming (whoever said it wasn't punk fast, it was strange fast pretty much sums up what I think of the song), but it's better than Talk, the Raconteurs one, or Dani California (I haven't heard the other one).

wow!! thats awesome!! best of luck to them. i think the song was pretty awesome. i saw it live when they performed that song for the 1st time w/ U2. that was awesome!! ive already downloaded the live version of the song from itunes :D anyways best of luck 2 them!!! :D hope they win!

Archived