Green Day & U2 Nominated for another Grammy

woven_basketcase

From: http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/News/D...ewsCategoryID=1

Green Day and U2 were nominated this morning with a grammy for the song "The Saints Are Comming" for the category Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal. They're up against:

Coldplay with "Talk"

the Fray for "How To Save A Life"

the Raconteurs for "Steady, As She Goes,"

Red Hot Chili Peppers for "Dani California"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the RHCPs win. Dani California is better than the Saints are coming in imo. I wasn't really all that bothered about the song.

I would have been if it was their own work though

but good luck to them anyway!

Wow confrats!! I love that song and I think it's great for they to be nominated

That's fucking great - I love Saints Are Coming, and it's a unique, passionate performance. They really deserve to win, and it would be so cool to see them perform it again.

Yeah I just heard the song for the first time. It's okay, but some of the parts I really cannot understand what they are saying for the life of me. Singing fast much?

Google the lyrics - it sounds as if they're singing more words than they actually are. :)

they should win it, not just because i'm a Green Day fan, i've heard all those songs and The Saints Are Coming is the best in my opinion. RHCP annoy me, The Raconteurs bore me, don't know how they got nominated to be honest. Talk and How To Save Are Life are pretty decent

Archived