Green Day has 3 albums worth of new material

Fuzz

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is cool

im graduating next year

i say the new album, tickets for it's first tour, and maybe some benjamins for a graduation present :D

wow, i almost shat my pants when i read '3 new albums'. obviously they're not releasing 3 new albums, but i mean, heck! they've either had alot of spare time on their hands, previously had songs from before or.....they've miraculously grown a talent for creating 3 albums worth of music in what would ordinarilly take 1 albums length of time.

anyways- im so gonna get that NME on thursday. the fact that its 'studio world exclusive' certainly makes me piss my pants a lil' bit :D

As i mentioned before, when we first heard that Green Day had recorded some 60 songs in 2003, it was at least a year before the actual album came out.

I'm going to refrain from assuming when it'll be released at till i read the whole article. But i really doubt it'll be out before summer of '07. I was expecting fall of 07 or maybe spring of 08.

They can take their time releasing it, as far as I'm concerned. I'm excited, but I can wait. They won't release a piece of shit.

yeah I'm not expecting it to be out until mid to late '07, or somehthing.

but atleast a magazine like nme has actually had news about new stuff, y'know- official news from the guys themselves and not some bullshit rumour.

atleast we'll know that something is further on in the works now- releasing news about it and all. :happy:

I've tried to enhance the page to see if I could pick anything out but no luck I give up, looks like I'll just have to wait until it comes out. :(:D

NME I mean.

I agree with Andres when it comes to a date. and I dont think it will be in that article. somebody has obviously heard that the guys have lots of songs written, but thats it. it certainly wont be called whatever it was that wikipdeia has it as nor has a date been decided.

They can take their time releasing it, as far as I'm concerned. I'm excited, but I can wait. They won't release a piece of shit.

exactly.

That is so exciting, I can't stand it! I'd LOVE to see a double album!

That would be cool! Or just an album with loads of tracks, like 1039. I hope they reach back to their roots for this album :happy:

A new album will be great when it comes out, but whats going to happen to the idea of a movie based on AI...

but whats going to happen to the idea of a movie based on AI...

I think the guys should just focus on the recording of the new album and just forget about the idea of the AI movie for the time being.

:woot: I'm all excited now!

But it's still probably going to be until the end of next year when it/they actually come out.

And if they come out with a double album, I deserve a cookie (I predicted it in a thread a while back) :P

A double album would be great, after all, that's something they've never done before, but whatever the new album is, it will no doubt be excellent, just like all their others.

:woot: *bounces* :woot:

hyfgtjukli

I was out of the country for school when they were touring for AI, so this means I may actually get to go to a show this time!!

I can't wait!!

*bounces more*

Im not check for yourself. Clickeh

Interesting, but yet again, wikipedia is just written by normal, average people who might not know what they're talking about.

AND someone just recently changed 'Green Day' to 'Green Gay' on wikipedia. :( it's really sad how pathetic some people can get.

but it's great they're finally making a new album. It kind of bugs me how they keep bringing it up the past year! Still, three albums worth of songs. Probably gonna be good; but idk - still can't tell. :/

Archived