Green Day has 3 albums worth of new material

Fuzz

Andres you're such a tease, I just rushed round to the shops, its 8pm here. They had an NME with the same front cover as on NME.com (Libertines), got really excited. Looked through magazine 3 times. No Green Day. 2nd Dec Issue. Maybe a new one comes out tomorrow? I cant wait. I'm going to burst if I don't find out whats in it! :woot:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andres you're such a tease, I just rushed round to the shops, its 8pm here. They had an NME with the same front cover as on NME.com (Libertines), got really excited. Looked through magazine 3 times. No Green Day. 2nd Dec Issue. Maybe a new one comes out tomorrow? I cant wait. I'm going to burst if I don't find out whats in it! :woot:

According to the site, the issue with this in comes out on the 9th

According to the site, the issue with this in comes out on the 9th

Going to have to check tomorrow anyway, not sure I can wait that long, gonna try to enhance the pic Andres posted. Thanks for the info though.

What happened to that break they were going to take...? Oh well, as long as they aren't rushing anything.

Yeah good news. They'll just narrow it down to about 15 songs as usual - not make 3 'half-assed' albums like someone said. Didn't they write like...60 songs for Nimrod? It was something stupid like that on that Austrailian interview... Then again it might have been 30....i dunno, WATCH IT.

Wow! 3 albums worth!

Maybe the release date will be earlier than we expected?

I found this on wikipedia

The Ungifted and The Obscene

July 21st,2007.

Chart position: Not yet released.

Sales: Not yet released.

Label: Reprise Records

Producers: Green Day

What happened to that break they were going to take...? Oh well, as long as they aren't rushing anything.

its been almost a year long break

"The Ungifted and The Obscene"

If that's true, then clearly this album has been written about me :eyebrows:

*beams with pride* Me, I'm a picture person. :wink: This is really exciting, tho. Oh, my birthday money is so going into a 'how many concerts can I get to' fund!

Hee Hee!!!! An "Ol' Ladies On Tour" banner needs to be produced soon! :woot:

I found this on wikipedia

You are winding us up. That's a rubbish title for an album [unless they happen to relise it, in which case it's brilliancy will probably change my mind].

can anyone read anythign in that lower right corner? it looks like it says something about it being released in 2007, but....?

You are winding us up. That's a rubbish title for an album [unless they happen to relise it, in which case it's brilliancy will probably change my mind].

Im not check for yourself. Clickeh

3 albums worth!

jesus christ, that's amazing

i smell a shitload of b-sides :D

"Billie Joe and Co"

eh, dont like that

does that mag come out in the US?

The ungifted and the unbscene hmm awesome. Maybe I dunno I don't trust wikipedia. Since people can jsut change it. but Maybe JUST MAYBE It's true. And if so I'm going to burst. I WANT THE NEW ALBUM.

its been almost a year long break

Well if they have 3 albums worth, they must not have been taking a break the whole time.

I'm so fricken excited right now! And they mean that the amount of songs they've written is equivalent to 3 albums worth. If they released 3 albums simultaneously, I think I'd (any pretty much everyone else) would be broke for life XD

But I think people are right; they'll pick the few they want to put on one CD and release it.

Well if they have 3 albums worth, they must not have been taking a break the whole time.

touche

Archived