New Green Day album info?

jnine13

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna believe anything wikipedia says. I don't trust it very much. But it would awesome if it were true.

Just a few weeks ago there was someone claiming the new album name is "Tommy Gun", then it finally got removed.

Don't put your faith in Wikipedia, and i'm glad you guys show restraint in believing it. I tend to take the philosophy that until there's an official source of detail, it's just some bored kid trying to get some cheap high from duping people.

I'll ask for an update sometime this week about the progress of the new album. I really doubt it's that far along. We didn't hear about American Idiot till well after we knew the recording sessions have started, and we haven't really heard much about them even starting yet (aside from the studio work with u2).

putting aside the fact that this is obviously not true...

i really want them to put out a new album! next summer/fall would be really awesome, it'd be a great 16th birthday present. hehe.

:wink:

i believe in wikiality.

i'm glad that it's wrong too cause that's probably the worst album title i've heard in a long time. makes "enema of the state" look genius.

Why do we even go on Wikipedia? I won't believe anything unless it appears on GDA. And only GDA, brcause I never go on the official site.

Do you beleive that pigs can fly? (except by throwing them). If someone asked you to jump off a bridge would you? Fuck wikipedia.......

I seriously doubt that.

Wikipedia is only good for plaigirising crappy research papers :rolleyes:

[offtopic]Adeline, your sig is awesome!! :wub: [/offtopic]

somebody is no doubt taking the micky. last I heard they were still writing, never mind actually going in and recording knowing the direction and name of the album.

People never learn though, Mitch.

Since the thread when I said that there have been several more " wikipedia says... is it true? " type of things going on.

They'll find out the hard way, when wiki gets them pregnant or gives them an std.

Archived