Win an autographed Green Day guitar

jnine13

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i was just stating that it wasnt even a squier and your taking shit out on me and im also just sgreeing with everyone else posting and i couldnt give a shit if you are only joking

also why are'nt there any specs or what ever id like to know what parts what brand on the guitar and that

I`m not "taking the shit" out of you. yes I was joking, but not at your expense. more Brians.

emails have been sent asking for more info about this thing. unfortunately Brian has a full time job and cannto answer questions as soon as they are asked. once we get answers, they will be passed on.

oh yeah, I dont give a shit if your care about whether I was joking or not. learn that sometimes things in "green day land" are done deliberately to wind people up.

why else would they still be denying being the Network?

I`m not "taking the shit" out of you. yes I was joking, but not at your expense. more Brians.

emails have been sent asking for more info about this thing. unfortunately Brian has a full time job and cannto answer questions as soon as they are asked. once we get answers, they will be passed on.

oh yeah, I dont give a shit if your care about whether I was joking or not. learn that sometimes things in "green day land" are done deliberately to wind people up.

why else would they still be denying being the Network?

thats nice to know don't give your day job

as people already said, $10 is a lot :/

it might be in America and over but here in Australia 10 bucks Australian is like a movie ticket

as people already said, $10 is a lot :/

its a lot if you dont have it. if you dont, hey thats the way it goes. Brian has probably bought it out of his own money. what exactly he intends to do with the rest of the money, only he knows right now.

I dont remember though, seeing anything on there saying that the prize would only be given if all 200 tickets were sold. which means that guitar will go if only one person pays the money. which also means, he gives a collectors item away for $10 and whatever the charity is... gets bugger all.

what exactly do you mean by that? if you are implying that I have a high paid job? forget it. I work in a supermarket. I`m on minimum wage here and earn less than £800 a month. and I`m doing the job of somebody who would normally be on a wee bit more at least.

That looks like a Squier Telecaster Special... a $199 guitar. But then again, if it's signed... I still probably won't enter. :/

its a lot if you dont have it. if you dont, hey thats the way it goes. Brian has probably bought it out of his own money. what exactly he intends to do with the rest of the money, only he knows right now.

I dont remember though, seeing anything on there saying that the prize would only be given if all 200 tickets were sold. which means that guitar will go if only one person pays the money. which also means, he gives a collectors item away for $10 and whatever the charity is... gets bugger all.

what exactly do you mean by that? if you are implying that I have a high paid job? forget it. I work in a supermarket. I`m on minimum wage here and earn less than £800 a month. and I`m doing the job of somebody who would normally be on a wee bit more at least.

look i dont know you and you know me and i probally wont remember saying when u get back cause im practically asleep so im sorry if offended you you seem like a nice person and all too

It seems more reasonable to me at this point to take the $10 and save up towards buying a guitar. You're more likely to get what you at that, even if it's not autographed.

Seems highly questionable to me. It says this:

"Portion of the money received will go to support the Seriously and Persistently Mentally ill. "

What the hell is that? If that is a legitimate organization, they really need to come up with a new name. :huh:

Sounds like the name of Green Day's new album, maybe they're taking the money. :wink:

Google tells me nothing about this charity. I do not belive greenday.net. The almighty Google knows all :ph34r:

I wouldn't eventer it, it looks just abit fake.

But that charity name sounds so fake and wouldn't you have the

link for the website if it was a real one aswell?

No, this is what it says:

Drawing will be held on Christmas Eve 2006 unless 200 entries have not been received. The contest will continue until 200 entries have been made

"Seriously and Persistently Mentally ill orginization"

WTF thats totally fake.

It seems to me like they just want 2k so they can go buy BJ's signature guitar for themselves. :lol:

Geez, what a way to rip off fans.

"Seriously and Persistently Mentally ill orginization" What kind of name is that?

it might be in America and over but here in Australia 10 bucks Australian is like a movie ticket

Do you know how much a movie ticket costs here? It's basically $10 and thats an extreme rip off for a movie :dry:

Google tells me nothing about this charity. I do not belive greenday.net. The almighty Google knows all :ph34r:

pffff greenday.net :rolleyes:

Yeah looks dodgy. ESPECIALLY the 'charity'. That could so easily mean him jokingly.

Archived