Win an autographed Green Day guitar

jnine13

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$10 is quite a lot. I suppose it is for a charity, one that I have never heard of. Small picture though.

hmm...a SQUIER Fender? You'd think that they would break the bank a little, meh, it looks dodgy, not very official if you know what I mean, I wouldn't waste $10 on one.

s'if 'Seriously and Persistently Mentally ill' an actual charity or something.

It sounds a bit dodgy tbh.

Seems highly questionable to me. It says this:

"Portion of the money received will go to support the Seriously and Persistently Mentally ill. "

What the hell is that? If that is a legitimate organization, they really need to come up with a new name. :huh:

^ That's what I was thinking.. :/

what? that he needs a new one?

he didnt tell you what I did to the old one did he? :ph34r:

Haha, no. I ment to say that to Parley. But you posted before my shit ass computer loaded :lol:

hmm...a SQUIER Fender? You'd think that they would break the bank a little, meh, it looks dodgy, not very official if you know what I mean, I wouldn't waste $10 on one.

thats a telecaster body for one thing not a strat i mean get the right picture for a start or the name of the guitar

meh looks real dodgy to me

thats a telecaster body for one thing not a strat i mean get the right picture for a start or the name of the guitar

meh looks real dodgy to me

the guy is in need here! give him a break! :o

in fact, never mind that...... I need him to replace his truncheon! :whistling:

the guy is in need here! give him a break! :o

in fact, never mind that...... I need him to replace his truncheon! :whistling:

what i was just stating that it wasnt even a squier and your taking shit out on me and im also just sgreeing with everyone else posting and i couldnt give a shit if you are only joking

also why are'nt there any specs or what ever id like to know what parts what brand on the guitar and that

Archived