Green Day Christmas Album

Vanessa

Green Day Christmas Album  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if they're doing it just for a side thing or just for fun, then sure.

but if they're going to make it so that they can win grammy's, then no.

it was their label that merchandised all that shit.

it's not their fault their cd was widely-accepted and amazing.

but bands are incontrol they can say yes or no to the merchandise i know that cause ive seen i think it was motley crue was talking about what merch they want to release that the label had ideas for they can simply say yes or no but if its done with out permission they can get in serious trouble and sued

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Well Motley Crue and Green Day are two different bands with different personalities arent they?

Plus, some fans dont mind the merchendise.

^People actually win Grammys for christmas songs? :o

and yeah, it wasnt their fault. Damn Reprise or Warner Bros. or whatever.

haha warner suck balls any way roadrunner all the way i reckon green day should switch to roadrunner they are the best label i have seen around for bands they do what the bands want not what they want the bands to do isnt that how a record company should be

^Well Motley Crue and Green Day are two different bands with different personalities arent they?

Plus, some fans dont mind the merchendise.

wait you mean the teenies yer

this debating is fun :woot:

^yeah. but i know this one girl whos pretty old and has loved Green Day for a seriously long time and she actually loved getting the merchendise. except she hated the pink merchendise.

We should go back to the Christmas cd topic...

^Well, if it was, no wonder some of us never heard it. Damn Idiot Club.

No. As it has been mentioned, they let some christmas stuff out on the internet. I am satisfied with that. And if for some reason they decided to do one, it would have to be a HOLIDAY album. If it Green Day ignored other cultured and just when with the Majority(I believe)(in the US) it wouldn't be very Green Day of them not to recognize and celebrate other culture's holidays as well.

i would say that would be lame, so they shouldn't.

then again that's hypocritical, because if they ever did make one i would definately buy it.

:lol:

No. As it has been mentioned, they let some christmas stuff out on the internet. I am satisfied with that. And if for some reason they decided to do one, it would have to be a HOLIDAY album. If it Green Day ignored other cultured and just when with the Majority(I believe)(in the US) it wouldn't be very Green Day of them not to recognize and celebrate other culture's holidays as well.

Touche

but i'd be satisfyed with a single, an album just seems too much unless it was all funny shit and all.

It isn't their fault that they are amazing. Their label did all the merchendising. I love Billie's version of "rockin' around the Christmas tree" it was really good. His voice sounded so beautiful. But maybe a whole Xmas album would be a little over the top even though I would buy it.

Green Day Christmas. Nice.

I can see the track listing..

1.- Lets get high with Santa

2.- I saw Santa fucking mom under the mistle toe

3.- Santas mom is hott

5.- Mrs. Clause came onto me last night

6.- I got more presents then you (Cause I blew Santa)

I'd love to hear the last one :lol:

I guess a few songs would be cool, but I don't think I could handle a whole album. They'd have to be funny ones though. :P

Oh, I thought about this before! I think that it would be great!

For example their song No One Knows has some kind of Christmas melody... Doesn't it?

Guest jesus of suburbia25

They do not have to make a whole album with Christmas songs. A single is enough.

If they bring out a Christmas single now it would be better cause then it seems you don't have to wait soooo long.

Archived