Green Day Boxed Set

shenanigans041

and play even have a page set up ready for the new album. here think thats going to stay blank for a good while yet.

Thats been there for about four or five months.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've heard of a box set but it isn't the one you're talking about. i saw one that had songs that i didn't reconize and it was all related to AI. saw it at Barns and Nobles...

Sounds cool.

well if it was true it would suck for all the people that almost have all their cds.

But it would a great gift for the newer/poorer bands.

That would be cool. I already have all of them, but I could have another set that I don't listen to that I can pass on to my kids.

I haven't heard about it. Sounds interesting, but I already have all the CDs.

Not heard about that (Not that I need it either) but I found this a couple of months back:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Singles-Box-Green-Day/dp/B00000ILGZ

Looks like all thier singles up to Nimrod. I wonder if they all come in thier own cases.....

It looks quite nice... But it's not cheap :/

I've seen box sets of interveiws/behind the scenes footage, but I've never heard of that in particular.

it's in F.Y.E. in our mall.

like someone on here said, why would i want a second copy of cd's?

but whatever.

it's not something i need, but yeah, it has some label on it about.. not released by Green Day or something, dunno. :huh:

i already have most of there singles and i have over 100 or more of live and rare and bootleg cds i also have plenty of there old rare lps

but for the people that have "look for love" cd their lucky bastards

HOLY CRAP! I want the singles boxed set,But like I could ever afford it,Geez.

um thats different but why would i want 2 copies of every album

if it was true i'd but it so i could have one set of cd's to use and one to keep un used.

The singles box set is very nice but £195.00 for 6 singles is way too much money.

I've got the singles box, but a slightly different issue because it has a phone-strap that says Green Day as a bonus :P

Got the Dookie/Nimrod box too, as well as that collectors box (it's not very good).

I have one more boxset, it's a japanese one with "both Foot in mouth" and "Bowling bowling bowling parking parking" in a cool cardboard box :)

(I'm a nerd)

Archived