Green Day Boxed Set

shenanigans041

My Friend in Band class told me she heard something on the radio about a Green Day boxed set with all the cd's,

Any Word on it?

I'm thinking since 1030 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk are now on Reprise,maybe they're going too?

Is This True or is it just a rumor?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good for people who want to listen to a lot of Green Day at once, but not for people who have most or all of their albums.... :blink:

Sounds good for people who want to listen to a lot of Green Day at once, but not for people who have most or all of their albums.... :blink:

It's seems like more of a collectors item,But I want it anywase if it exists....Or is going too

I was thinking that too.

the box set is just a bunch of radio interviews and what not that have been put over the top of some really crappy music. its not a reprise release. think its a chrome dreams one. if you look on amazon its probably on there.

Interesting...doesn't sound like it's that good...but maybe something to check out.

That'd be cool if it was al their albums, and like, a 30+page booklet thing. I'd love to have something like that; even if I did already own all the albums.

um thats different but why would i want 2 copies of every album

I have like 3 copies or more of every album. :wacko:

There's a Green Day box set that has been out for many many years. I got it a few years ago for really cheap off eBay. It's a japanese release set of all their singles up till nimrod I think....

I know there's a box set for all of their singles, but I haven't heard this one. I'd probably get it though.. Or maybe I wouldn't, depends how much it would be.

It would be good for all the new AI fans who want to get more GD music at a discount, and in a handy box too!

I saw that early and it was selling for £125! :o

damn cant find it now. theres also the two album set that was done.

I saw that early and it was selling for £125! :o

damn cant find it now. theres also the two album set that was done.

:o That's way too much.

think this is the box set that was probably mentioned.

collectors box

you can listen to bit on there as well.

this is the album one. take two

and play even have a page set up ready for the new album. here think thats going to stay blank for a good while yet.

oops. got my facts wrong. :rolleyes:

singles box set now thats bloody shocking when you see how much some of the singles are going for.

and play even have a page set up ready for the new album. here think thats going to stay blank for a good while yet.

yay! :woot:

I know it might not be for ages and ages yet

but still... yay! :woot:

Eh seems cool I'd probably get it but I don't know...depends Iguess.

So it's just them talking about their story?

Wow..I don't know if I'd spend my money on that...

I haven't heard of that.

If that's true, I probably don't get it. I have 4 green day cds. I need 7, to have all of them. Why I'll buy something that has 4 cd's I have?

:woot: Yay!!! :woot:

If it wasn't too much I'd probably get it for my best friend (Poprocks and Coke6) for Christmas. He doesn't have all the CD's yet. :mellow:

I've seen the singles set on ebay. Ebay rocks. :P

depends which one of the so called "box sets" it is for it to be worth buying. the interview ones arent. for the simple reason you can probaby get all the full interviews, rather than snippets of them for nothing on here.

the singles would make a good present from somebody with way too much money to a new or poorer fan.

which ever of the sets were mentioned in the first place, its nothing new.

i've heard of a box set but it isn't the one you're talking about. i saw one that had songs that i didn't reconize and it was all related to AI. saw it at Barns and Nobles...

i've heard of a box set but it isn't the one you're talking about. i saw one that had songs that i didn't reconize and it was all related to AI. saw it at Barns and Nobles...

was it american idiot, but with all the bsides, and a few songs joined (like holiday and bvd of broken dreams, are we the waiting and st jimmy and i think the last 1 was extraordary girl with letterbomb)

i saw that ages ago in sanity, but i already had AI and i got all of the bsides off itunes

Archived