Tenacious D movie Green day ref.

topher

I was at the cinema the other day seeing Tenacious D pick of destiny

and realised when at one point in the film when jack and kyle are in the guitar shop

you can hear someone in the background playing Brain Stew on the guitar

pleese reply if anyone else noticed this

ps.Great film btw :thumbsup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always nice to hear a little Green Day thrown into any movie. :D

ditto :D

I was at a hockey tournament earlier this morning and I heard American Idiot being played in one of the lockerrooms

I was at a hockey tournament earlier this morning

I read that wrong and saw "I ate a hockey tournament..." :blink:

I can't wait 2 go see this film it will be amazing :D and i'm goin to see Tenacious D in Dece,ber :D It's all gd lol.

Roll on tuesday!

I was at a hockey tournament earlier this morning and I heard American Idiot being played in one of the lockerrooms

I was at my cousin's football game once and his highschool's band was playing Holiday. It was awesome! :D

Aw man I wanna see this movie even more now. Speaking of green day references I was watching the movie Stick It (dont ask why) and brain stew is in it...and at the end I was looking at the movie credits and it said It was by "Green Day- Billie Joe Armstrong- Frank Wright- Micheal Pritchard" I haven't seen their birth names being used before in anything. It's weird.

ditto :D

lol - I think all of us perk up when we hear the slightest bit of a Green Day song - reminds me the time I heard the dude cleaning my cabin at church camp playing Holiday - that was the ONLY decent song I heard at camp and I was like 'QUIET EVERYONE! I'm trying to listen to this song ...!' when we were outside. we weren't allowed CD players so I couldn't listen to any good music - probably made me more pathetic. :(

I haven't seen the Tenacious D movie yet - but I'm not a big fan of Jack Black ... no offense! The movie looks ok, but I'm probably not going to see it - even if Brain Stew's in it!

Archived