Green Day featured in Kerrang and Billie Joe in NME...

farley drexel hatcher

It was Bono's joke, Billie was just repeating it. Don't worry about trying to figure it out because it doesn't make sense.

berrybutton = blackberry/ belly button.

g spot and fish are references to the female anatomy.

Billie was probably laughing at the fact that Bono had written that crap rather than the joke itself.

:/ im still comfused... you're right it doesn't make sense :P

-->yay, it's letting me post now!! :woot:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:/ im still comfused... you're right it doesn't make sense :P

-->yay, it's letting me post now!! :woot:

:woot::woot: Welcome back.

I don't get it either... :huh::huh::huh:

Is that true?

Only Bono knows what he was thinking when he wrote it but they were laughing at how "dirty'' it was, so you have to assume those are sexual innuendos.

Thanks for the scans :)

no probem!!!

:woot::woot: Welcome back.

I don't get it either... :huh::huh::huh:

why thank you! :D it's good to be back!

No one gets the joke. Maybe it's not a joke? :wacko::ermm::huh:

Are we all talking about the same thing?

Yeap, same thing. The joke:

Billie Joe: We shared some really dirty jokes too. Adie wrote to me on my Blackberry and said, 'What's going on?' I said to Bono, 'Can you write her back real quick?' And he said something to the extent of, 'The berry button is not a GSpot, it's more of a cellar for fish and chips, the salt for fish and chips or something like that'. Er, it was really funny, it was great."

Yeah, still haven't figured it out :wacko:

EDIT: Oh god, never mind. Look up the terms on urban dictionary. Kinda gross actually :sick::P

Billie Joe: We shared some really dirty jokes too. Adie wrote to me on my Blackberry and said, 'What's going on?' I said to Bono, 'Can you write her back real quick?' And he said something to the extent of, 'The berry button is not a GSpot, it's more of a cellar for fish and chips, the salt for fish and chips or something like that'. Er, it was really funny, it was great."

EDIT: Oh god, never mind. Look up the terms on urban dictionary. Kinda gross actually :P

Nice. :happy:

EDIT: Oh god, never mind. Look up the terms on urban dictionary. Kinda gross actually :sick::P

how lovely. i'm still slightly confused though :/ but then again that's probably just me, i'm just generally stupid and slow :P

Slightly? I'm very confused. :huh:

ok ok, i meant extremely confused...i was trying not to sound as stupid as i am :P

It was Bono's joke, Billie was just repeating it. Don't worry about trying to figure it out because it doesn't make sense.

berrybutton = blackberry/ belly button.

g spot and fish are references to the female anatomy.

Billie was probably laughing at the fact that Bono had written that crap rather than the joke itself.

:blink::lol: :/ :ph34r:

ok ok, i meant extremely confused...i was trying not to sound as stupid as i am :P

Guys, it's not worth the effort to try making complete sense of it. Bono just strung a few sexual slang terms together in attempts to be funny but instead he comes off as creepy. :/

Billie probably got the joke wrong when he said it anyway, he didn't sound too sure, so we're probably not going to get it if he missed out bits....

Although from the sounds of it, Billie didn't even get it himself, so yeah.

Guys, it's not worth the effort to try making complete sense of it. Bono just strung a few sexual slang terms together in attempts to be funny but instead he comes off as creepy. :/

now it finally makes sense! :P

Their isnt much new anyways, since they are only working on their new album , their isnt much to tell, but its awesome that their is a little bit of info on green day finally coming out :mellow:

damn....i wish i had some money to buy those magizines. :(

I didn't buy them, either.

I might try and get Kerrang though as i want the calender again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived