What Is The Meananing For You The Green Day Covers

Angel Andres

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can spend ages studying the Dookie cover, but it doesn't really mean anything to me.

And I don't really think it meant anything to Green Day either, apart from the whole 'dogs taking over the world' shit. But I may be wrong

you sound like Borat!! ahahaha. :wub:

What's a Borat??? :huh:

I can spend ages studying the Dookie cover, but it doesn't really mean anything to me.

And I don't really think it meant anything to Green Day either, apart from the whole 'dogs taking over the world' shit. But I may be wrong

What's a Borat??? :huh:

Indeed the Dookie one is a cover I can study shure it is the dogs are gonna take over the world thingy

maybe he means song covers?

like, why they have chosen to cover some songs over others?

ot maybe im reading this too deep....

i already posted this, but its disapeared :S

The cover doesn't mean anything to me... only the songs do. Though Dookie has a pretty kick ass cover :cool:

Oh, do you mean songs Green Day have covered? :/ They don't mean that much to me either - cos Billie didn't write it there's not as much feeling in it... if you get what I mean

I love the Dookie cover, but it doesn't really mean anything to me. Except for dogs throwing shit.

are you really from america? texas?

anyway, i don't get the question either but i think the reason for that is you don't form proper english sentences. and spelling, the way you spelt meaning made me laugh. i'm not trying to be mean or anything, i'm just telling you that that is why people don't understand you.

for your information texas is on america... if you know america is mexico and USA

this is going well.

OMG, Andres actually spammed?!? It's a sign of the apocalypse!!! :blink:

And on a more serious note, the covers are cool, they deffinitely go along with the cover, but there no way in hell you're getting me to analyze them. There's a place for that. It's called english class. Actually, someone should introduce angel to it sometime :whistling:

Each time you read a thread by Angel Andres, you loose a brain cell. :)

if you know america is mexico and USA

Since when has Mexico become a province of the US? :blink:

No wonder my head hurts.

I'm having a hard time typing complete sentences... I think it may be too late for me. :unsure:

my favorite (not for a special meaning or anything) is Nimrod. I like the old school yearbook pics. I get amused everytime I look at it.

Maybe he means "why are rubber duckies always floating in the bath tub watching you lie there naked?"

oh... now I get it

OMG, Andres actually spammed?!? It's a sign of the apocalypse!!! :blink:

*dramatic music* dun dun dun! :o

I don't get what he's trying to say.

But Dookie is my favoritte cover. It's so much to look at.

i bet the new topic button is tired of you Angel Andres :pinch: give them a break.

anywas i dont get it...

Archived