Green Day calendar finally up for buy at hot topic

Sara Armstrong

me too! I really love the pictures they have got in them this year. :D

Same. It's a real pity we have to wait to put them on our walls til next year to seem normal lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but normal is so boring :lol: haha my mum just came in and said "why do you still have July up?" i haven't bothered changing it

Same. It's a real pity we have to wait to put them on our walls til next year to seem normal lol.

I have hung mine up on the first page which has September - December on it. I'm just too impatient. I was considering putting up the November one for next year, but then I realised the dates where different. I will just have to try and get a little more patience! :happy:

What is your favourite picture?

If i dont get time to buy it, my mom will get ti for me for christmas.

Oh and of course this years official GD calendar won't go to waste. I'll tear off the pictures and tape them around on my walls.

I have hung mine up on the first page which has September - December on it. I'm just too impatient. I was considering putting up the November one for next year, but then I realised the dates where different. I will just have to try and get a little more patience! :happy:

What is your favourite picture?

probably February

Hehe, my mum bought me the unnoficial one randomly one day. Aww, and it was after a huge argument we had too. :wub:

I might get this one, because it's pretty cool and my one it quite big.

probably February

Yeah - february is an awesome pic! I love September's - it is so funny!

im gunna get it after x mas cuz then u can get them at a store for like 5 bucks...and theres really no point to get them before the new year anyways

ahhh two days ago I went to Hot topic. Actually I looked for it but I didn't see it. Maybe I missed it cause I just went in for like 5 minutes then got out really fast. I'll go get it some other day.

i might get it like next weekend or something :woot: i'm totally getting it this year

ahhh two days ago I went to Hot topic. Actually I looked for it but I didn't see it. Maybe I missed it cause I just went in for like 5 minutes then got out really fast. I'll go get it some other day.

i take long looking in stores but i suck at finding stuff :lol: i went like few days ago and i didnt find it too. lol

I saw this calander out @ the shops and I am actually dissapointed, this years calander is so much better than that 1. The pictures r just stills of the BITB DVD and they r not really good pictures either, but I will probably end up getting it as a present from somebody 4 xmas coz that is a present that I always get.

Im gettin mine this weekend. Looks great, I hate to retire 2006. Especially t his months, I love Billie's November shot.

ummmm...

ill probably get a cheap rip-off one from the market.

im tight like that

Archived