Picture for Adeline Photo Shoot

KissMeDeadly

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first thing I thought when I saw this pic was also the Yoko/John connection, but also I look at it a different way. For me Billie Joe reclining on the bed is quite simply to fuel girl’s desires, it’s the bikini girl on the car bonnet syndrome. Sex sells. Sex sells Adeline clothes. Her in a nightie, him with chest showing, rumpled sheets…..the implication is very much about selling sex .I think its interesting that Adrienne is at the front, it’s a territorial pose, perhaps a case of, “yes, you gotta go through me to get on this bed and lie next to him, but if you buy my clothes, you could buy into my world, my lifestyle and end up on this bed and be like me".

YES.

To be honest, when I first saw it I was more like "wtf" then "that's beautiful."

same here. plus my eye went straight to the love handle

That picture is gorgeous! When I saw it my jaw dropped.

I agree, but when I saw it, I giggled like a little girl.

I like how the saying's spraypainted and the ducttape. It's...well...punk and rebellionish.

I never saw billie without a shirt. He's so sexy and his wife, too.. LOL

I want that magazine

At first I was a bit shocked to be honest, then I thought "Is it really them?" I didn't think they'd do that, but now I can't stop looking! Its beautiful! :wub:

I want to see more!! But I won't be able to get the mag :cry:

I think its very artistic

It appears that there is a subtle amount of seductiveness, and the Spanish (to people who can/can't read it) adds to that seductiveness or lust. Billie Joe being in the back ground instead of the spot light is also very different from what I usually see (the spotlight being focused on him and his band or wife behind him slightly and off to the side ) The idea of it being in black and white also adds that *whats the word*.

aww thats going to be sad when a kid at joey or jakobs school find that and bring it in and screams 'eww! '

aww thats going to be sad when a kid at joey or jakobs school find that and bring it in and screams 'eww! '

lol. its a beautiful picture

i love you.

xD

hahaha i was just pointing out the obvious. =]

Is that Adeline ?

Geez.

adeline as in the clothing line? or what?

I like the picture for some reason... Don't really know why, but it's just appealing in some way. It's cool I think. :thumbsup:

adeline as in the clothing line? or what?

No, Billie Joes wife. Isn't her name Adeline or something ?

Anyways, she's pretty.

No, Billie Joes wife. Isn't her name Adeline or something ?

Anyways, she's pretty.

his wife is adrienne,

I think adeline is like a street.

It's the most incredible pic of BJ and Adrienne I've ever seen, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous!

without saying a lot about it or over analyzing it, i think most of us can agree its just a great picture :)

Archived