Picture for Adeline Photo Shoot

KissMeDeadly

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this on the cover of the next cd? :lol:

you're a funny noob :)

:lol: a noob with a sense of humour! :lol::lol: ahahaha!

So, where can you get this magazine? I've never heard of it... :/

i think it's a beautiful image, regardless of what its advertising. billie and adie are one of the rare "rock star" couples that have made it through the hollywood crap, and this pic embodies it perfectly! much love to them xoxoxo

^Yeah they are and it is a beautiful pic

it dose embody their love for each other

like my ava and much love to them too!!!!

that picture is beautifull.it reminds me of an old marlyn monroe or jame dean movie. i think they both look amazing. i think they wanted controversy over it and for people not to just look at it and say oh thats hot but to really look at it. im sure they wanted all this conversation about it whether againgt or for the picture. i think they were trying to make a statement out of the picture and i think it worked quite well although it is funny that it says make love not war but it seems very beautifull in the spanish language. i agree that you get a lot of mixed messages. . . anyways i love the picture :)

As we have a second picture from the photo shoot to discuss, I think everything that could be said about this picture, really has been said. We have reached 17 pages of comments and nothing new is now being posted, so I am finally closing this one for good.

Archived